[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

"
arospl wrote:
droped some disfavour and decided to link and vaal one
will it be better than normal this one

NICE! I saw a couple of your runs while I was at work - great job man. You're slaying uber like crazy! Not counting the chance to bleed portion, PoB says that's 2.5% MORE damage increase from one without the implicit
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Hi, i'm loving the build!. im wondering what is better for single target, vuln or pride?. 'till i get a lvl 3 enlighteen. or just drop the banner and run both?
Okay i might be stupid... but what is the point of "Endless Hunger" + "Bane of Legends" as the "cull" prevents the "overkill leech" from basically ever happening unless you kill the target from 21% to dead in 1 hit. so why? thanks in advance!
"
Lordrius wrote:
"
sabotagge wrote:
Having a hard time choosing between gladiator and slayer.
Any advice on which one it's better for map clear speed?

Gladiator is probably faster because of the Challenger charges (20% MORE movement speed is insane) and the bleed explosions (which are awesome). But it favors one handed weapons, so using a two handed build with Gladiator kind of lose some of its potential. You won't be able to use Outmatch and Outlast to its full potential.

Also, Slayer survivability is far greater than Gladiator, because our leech is very powerful.

Thank for the quick reply.
Does anyone knows if dropping Brutal Fervour for Impact is a good idea?

I know that the acc does nothing, but again, looking for clear speed the inc AoE seems better.
Hey Guys,

I'll start by posting my gear:

Spoiler

Build feels great in maps up until T16 where I start having problems.
Clearing the maps is quite ok but I just did my first try on Phoenix, no negative modifiers.
My damage felt really low and my survivability was non-existent. I know the Guardians aren't easy but didn't expect this.
I'm quite new to the game, started in Syndicate and skipped last league, so I was wondering if someone could take a look at my build and maybe give me some advice on what to go for next (unfortunately I don't have the currency for Disfavor by now).

Thanks a lot,

n3Ar22
which item have taking hp on skill using instead of mana? cuz on hezmana axe have build in it, but when i want to use other one? i started to using mana. ;x
I'm a little confused how you are able to run Pride, Blasphemy and Banner without running completely out of mana all the time. Can you help me out here?
"
lwhitaker wrote:
I'm a little confused how you are able to run Pride, Blasphemy and Banner without running completely out of mana all the time. Can you help me out here?

-mana cost ring for free cyclone
"
lwhitaker wrote:

check his ring , crafted mod -to total mana cost of skils 7/8 is enough for cyclone working with 0 mana
How come you choose to drop enfeeble as the blasmphemy aura?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info