[3.7] Ahfack's Crimson Cyclone | Shaper FULL Life Kill Vid | 100% Pure Phys | All Content | PoBs

Hey Guys,

I defeated Uber Atziri and Shaper with this build.

One question. I would love to use Kaom's Heart for the additional health (currently at 5,403). However, if i take out "blood magic" and leave in Endurance Charge on Melee Stun, i run our of mana pretty fast. How do i sustain mana while leap slamming, assuming i'm using kaoms heart?

Thanks.
"
Ahfack wrote:
"
Badtwo wrote:
Love the build. Just hit 72 and wondering how much mana should I shoot for to run 2 curses...I have a plus 1 amulet, but not enough mana to sustain it ( plus it says not enough mana)? I have been switching to Enfeeble on bosses.

You should be able to run blasphemy/enf/vuln no problem. Should have 30% mana free which is plenty.

I use blasph/enf/vuln/blood rage in my helm

Thank you for the response, My total mana is 644 at level 75. With both running I have 193 left. 30 percent would be 193.2 I think.

Maybe I just need to be higher level and I went to 2 curses too soon? Are there any gems that I should not be leveling besides CWDT / IC ? Maybe that is my issue. They both run ( albeit with the icons greyed out saying not enough mana )until until I get in to a really big mob and then I lose enf.
Last edited by Badtwo on Feb 19, 2018, 9:25:32 PM
lovely build, tyvm for a titanic work and patient answers to questions, Ahfack!
Quick question: thе pantheon described on the first page is still relevant, considering that the reflect was cut out?
currently my gear

Spoiler

fixed
Last edited by knyx123 on Feb 20, 2018, 1:31:18 PM
will this build still work for 3.2.0 ?
"
Gendia wrote:
will this build still work for 3.2.0 ?

Probably, though that could be definitively answered when the new slayer ascendancy is announced. Though after seeing that pathfinder wasn't really changed, I doubt slayer will see significant changes.
i have a question, how you find new berseker for this build? I think about new rage in berseker subclass it's be viable for this build ?
I try to do this build for 3.2 but with Champion Ascendancy
Could anyone take a look at my gear/gems and see why I am having low mana issues when running Vuln/ Enfeeb? Should I not be leveling my curse gems this high? I even gave up some life on a ring for mana and it didnt help. Too low a level to run 2 curses?

killed shaper for the first time, was using atziri and got the sword as a drop, 6 linked it with 20 fusings so swapped to starforge build, loving it!

also managed to craft sick gloves;

since no res on em so craft some boots,
. but still no luck with steel rings... how to best craft them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info