[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Im trying the build and i am loving it. Got one questio though. Why warlords mark instead of assassins mark?
I think that it uses Warlord Mark for the % leech on mana and life. That alone kept me alive way longer than if i was not using it.

I love the build, its my first league in POE, and im already over 100h in. Im loving the gameplay but i have two questions.

1- Im stuck at 90, with 4700+ Life and 500+ ES. My life its going up and down way too much on T10- on certain bosses. Im in the process on fusing a 40% belly, but meantime i have a good 6L chest with 89+ maximum life (Over 90% res for ele weakness maps).
THere are some boss fights where i cant stand near them, cycloning seems to get me killed way often in these cases. Its there a gameplay tip or other skill which its better for bossing?

2- Im wondering if its reasonable for fast mapping, buying a Bisco's and dropping Pandemonium, becaue Pandemonium gives too much Survivability and damage (I think im pretty good on damage over all). Its noticeable?, its worth it for this build?

Thanks in advance.
Last edited by xHaCkZ on Apr 16, 2018, 6:01:41 AM
Hello all! I know that normally these COC are made for Softcore but do you know if this is viable on Hardcore ?
Hello all,

Played this built since league start and after trying many different variations finally felt good enough to share my experience of the built.

Overall the built felt really good mapping wise and cleared all guardians + red elder deathless. Can definitely do shaper but my cyclone mechanic is not there to avoid everything.

I tried a lot of different skills from the frostbolt, freezing pulse, glacial cascade, vortex, discharge etc. frostbolt felt the best for aoe and gc felt the best for single target. I dropped the +1 curse ring for the windshriek boot. (too much value in ring slot and windshriek has alot of desired mods) Used elder ring for warlord mark curse and the new elder opal ring is pretty sweet for dmg. might not be the best combo but I like the 20% vortex on kill. As for the glove, decided on rampage glove for the most speed when mapping. Tried Atziri's Acuity but it didn't really felt like a huge difference leech wise. Dropped belly for farrul after playing with belly for about 2 weeks. Lost some life but farrul with aspect of cat definitely felt more consistent with cris and free frenzy charges.Jewel wise, the difference between jewels and abyss jewels aren't huge with normal jewels being a lot cheaper.

Pros:
- feel great when mapping and looks awesome while doing it
- can do all map mods with care. ele ref and no regen are sometimes troublesome but can still do it as long as you know its there. (pantheon for ele ref and only 50% mana reserve for no regen)

Cons:
- Not a great league starter in my experience, the built felt really lacking when lvlin at least until 2x in. Early league prices probably have something to do with it (Cospri .5X, lyco 2x, pend 3x)
- Not a great boss killer, single target is relatively weak as with most CoC builts
- although there are many mechanics for survivability, the biggest obstacle for me was the cyclone mechanic. My cyclone always goes for too long. Probably will get better with time but I just don't think cyclone is my thing. Tried blade flurry but the loss in dps is too great as blade flurry won't be getting close to the 12 proc a second and it is very noticeable.

ANd that's my 2 cents on the built. Feel free to check out my profile for the character.

Enjoy.
Hi,
Would loreweave be an alternative to belly ? It is been used in other builds to mitigate elemental damage. I tested belly (not yet linked nor colored) and did not gain much life (yet, I need some life nodes and multiplier still).
Since I need to use most of my chroms and fusing to get a colored 6l, I should be sure wihich one is adequate...

What do you think ? Any opinion is appreciated.

Thanks !
The best elder ring base to spam hatred essence for warlord curse?
Btw How Can i improve my character? Just Green nightmare left?

Thank you.
Ps: Should i use glacial cascade or freezing pulse?
Last edited by lorkdubo on Apr 22, 2018, 6:39:49 PM
"
lorkdubo wrote:
Btw How Can i improve my character? Just Green nightmare left?

Thank you.
Ps: Should i use glacial cascade or freezing pulse?

GM left only.

I use GC. Feels much better and more damage on single target.
Hey all! I don't post much but I'm really loving this build. Here's a pastebin if you guys want to check it out or even toss me some improvements!

https://pastebin.com/QnEmXZzd

A few adjustments I made was taking Enfeeble instead of Warlord's Mark. Currently, my character was getting 1 to 2 shot too much so I made the change. For mana leech, I take Mind Drinker which is enough to keep my mana up and I throw in Life Leech support in Cospri to give me some life leech.
Again, if anyone has ideas for improvement I'm all ears!
Thanks again for this awesome idea and I hope people are enjoying it as much as I am!
IGN: Kesline
Hey man got a few questions for ya!

1. Can I use Inpulsa in this build? Or is Belly just that much better?

2. My main want is a CoC build that I can shield charge around the map and me critting with it one shots all white mobs and I have to cyclone down rares and bosses. To accomplish this would i just swap power charge on crit with increased critical strikes in shield charge links?

If you have any suggestions for how I want to accomplish the above i would greatly appreciate it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info