[3.2] The Snowblind Cospri CoC Assassin - Projectile based CoC

Mechanically speaking for Cospri, which stat is more important? The cold damage or cold damage to spells? Trying to figure out where to spend.

EDIT: Also, do you try to balance all three resistances for wise oak? Are there other options for flasks?
Last edited by Yoluun on Oct 3, 2017, 9:18:33 PM
"
Yoluun wrote:
Mechanically speaking for Cospri, which stat is more important? The cold damage or cold damage to spells? Trying to figure out where to spend.
Cold damage to spells is the only one important of the two. High attack speed roll is also important.

"
Also, do you try to balance all three resistances for wise oak? Are there other options for flasks?
No, I just make sure my cold resist is the highest.
As for other flasks, I know some people play with Dying Sun to get more projectiles. Keep in mind though that Dying Sun also gives you fire resist, so you need even higher cold resist if you use it.
bängan is bängan.
I did a small update to your finished tree that will gain net (poeplanner, can't check the other one):
-10 dex
+25% evasion
+10% Max ES
+8% to all resistances

The changes are close to Blood Drinker, far to the right on the skill tree.

http://tinyurl.com/y9bh5n2c

"
enkrone wrote:
I did a small update to your finished tree that will gain net (poeplanner, can't check the other one):
-10 dex
+25% evasion
+10% Max ES
+8% to all resistances

The only problem with this change is that you will lack dexterity for be able to swap in Bisco neck instead of Pandemonius for farming maps. You only reach 133 dex from tree + potential max 70 from the Starkonja head = 203 dex. That means you are short 9 dex for Cospri. But you can always spec 5% hp away and take a 10 or a 30 node for to be able to do this tho but it still require you to spec back and forth if you dont accept the 5% life loss for "harder" bosses etc.

If you have resist problem this is a valid choice, otherwise the ES does pretty much nothing for us and the EV will net you 1% extra evade so ok it gives you something but personally im not sure if you have your resists sorted out if its worth the hassle for the dex problem for smooth amulet swapping.
"
carnagee wrote:
"
enkrone wrote:
-10 dex
+25% evasion
+10% Max ES
+8% to all resistances

The only problem with this change is that you will lack dexterity for be able to swap in Bisco neck instead of Pandemonius for farming maps. You only reach 133 dex from tree + potential max 70 from the Starkonja head = 203 dex. That means you are short 9 dex for Cospri. But you can always spec 5% hp away and take a 10 or a 30 node for to be able to do this tho but it still require you to spec back and forth if you dont accept the 5% life loss for "harder" bosses etc.

If you have resist problem this is a valid choice, otherwise the ES does pretty much nothing for us and the EV will net you 1% extra evade so ok it gives you something but personally im not sure if you have your resists sorted out if its worth the hassle for the dex problem for smooth amulet swapping.

Ahh right, forgot about my 16 dex on gloves.
Got bored of my TS/Barrage and Golemancer (insane lvling speed)

Leveling this build right now. Looks cool can't wait to get to 68. Leveling as freezing pulse was meh even with the jewels then at act 6 it started to get slower. I found it painful to play in act 8. Harbinger monsters/rares take ages sometimes even though tooltip freezing pulse is around 15k with all charges up.

Seeing I had twink gear avail anyway...
Respecced a little at 58. Had a clear mind jewel and some totem jewels lying around so went for ancestral bond and DP totems+mom. The build is close to totem nodes anyway...works like charm :D the next 8 levels should be less painful lol... will equip 2x apep at 62.

This might be an option for people that can't stand leveling with freezing pulse.
Whats a good alternative skill besides cyclone? Never liked Cyclone proccing CoC for some reason. Mostly because bosses.
I love pie.
"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
Whats a good alternative skill besides cyclone? Never liked Cyclone proccing CoC for some reason. Mostly because bosses.

This question have been answered pretty much in the "common questions" in the guide.

Any skill that involves high attacks per second is viable but you cannot reach what cyclone does but its all up to you as yourself said it that "you" do not like it so you just use whatever skill that has high attack speed and go with that.
Last edited by carnagee on Oct 4, 2017, 2:29:47 PM
not sure if it s the coc cooldown or my 40% chance to crit of cyclone but I find the cast unreliable and very often need to run away because nothing proc for few hits.
Forum pvp
"
lolozori wrote:
not sure if it s the coc cooldown or my 40% chance to crit of cyclone but I find the cast unreliable and very often need to run away because nothing proc for few hits.

Are you Assassin with all 8 ascendancy passives? Because when you have that you get 100% MORE crit on full life and low life targets.

Also when you do not have power charges up you need to have diamond flask up to make sure you crit. As Assassin you get 2% base crit when your at max power charges which makes a big difference for critting.

If you use Flask when needed and have the ascendancys you should "never" have that issue unless you are very unlucky which can happen once in a while but those times are rare.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info