[3.2] BLADE FLURRY PHYS DMG 750K 1.3M DPS TANKY SLAYER/RAIDER 6K HP REKT ALL CONTENT IN GAME EZ

"
Takatsukii wrote:

What do I upgrade from here? I really don't see where I'll be getting another 1.5k HP from.

With life medium rolls on gear u will get around 5.5 k. Remember also that u need to level your character at high levels to achieve more life, every level up u get some extra life.
"
jeff_magnum wrote:
"
Takatsukii wrote:

What do I upgrade from here? I really don't see where I'll be getting another 1.5k HP from.

You have low life rolls on both rings and amulet plus no life on gloves. With 70+ life on rings and amulet and 80+ on gloves your life pool would increase significantly.
Instead of Belt of the deceiver I use Stygian Vise belt and an Abyssal Jewel for even more life (129 life combined and you can get even more than that).

My character is level 83, I still haven't done all the trials to do uber lab to get the Duelist starting point and I have 5,3 K life and all resists overcapped over 109%. I will look for more offensive items after I get the Duelist starting point but I can't say I had any trouble with damage so far, all bosses melted like butter.

Yes, this build scale very well damage and maximum life. Endgame at high levels should be pretty easy, except certain bosses at corrupetd maps, uber atziri, etc.
"
Just wanted to mention that you should probably grab the Herbalism cluster down over on the south east side. You could easily drop 4x 5% Life nodes from the Scion wheel and under Golem's Blood, meaning you get a direct increase of +10 Dex, 20% Flask Life Recovery, and 20% Flask Recovery.

With herbalism At level 100 we get 6000 hp, just checked POB, thanks mate. Maybe with higher rolls and droping crit mult nodes from scion can get more from 6200.
Last edited by ZeuS_3219 on Jan 1, 2018, 2:53:21 PM
"
Green9090 wrote:
"
Just wanted to mention that you should probably grab the Herbalism cluster down over on the south east side. You could easily drop 4x 5% Life nodes from the Scion wheel and under Golem's Blood, meaning you get a direct increase of +10 Dex, 20% Flask Life Recovery, and 20% Flask Recovery.

Good catch.

I've also been having a lot of success with using Increased AoE as a swap jewel for Concentrated Effect in Bladeflurry. Much quicker for clearing packs, makes the build feel really smooth on maps below the super high tiers.

Overall this build has been pretty incredible. Very affordable, insanely survivable, and great clearspeed. Thanks for the build!

Yes, that is a good idea also. Thanks bro. ;D
"
Kek_is_love wrote:
This is fine and dandy, but oni-goroshi ascendant can do almost double the damage with less than half build cost(if not less). It all comes down to instant leech, which can make difference sometimes.

Instant leeech is a must, u dont need that damage to complete all content in this game. Balance is most important me. All i can say is the final decision is yours, always remember it.
I'm playing this build without The Belt of the Deceiver or reduced relfected damage node or Yugul power and I played a rare map with physical reflect mod with no problem, didn't even notice the mod at first until I realised my totem was dying too quickly. I'm not completely sure what they changed about reflected damage but it seems to not be a problem anymore. So I guess we could change the belt for a belt that gives more life and resists.
"
jeff_magnum wrote:
I'm playing this build without The Belt of the Deceiver or reduced relfected damage node or Yugul power and I played a rare map with physical reflect mod with no problem, didn't even notice the mod at first until I realised my totem was dying too quickly. I'm not completely sure what they changed about reflected damage but it seems to not be a problem anymore. So I guess we could change the belt for a belt that gives more life and resists.

The reason is that this build has insane dodge and evasion, which means you dodge your own attacks most of the time. As you optimize your gear for more DPS and especially more accuracy (which helps you crit more frequently), reflect gets scarier. I find that it's not usually an issue, but in conjunction with a vulnerability map it was pretty spooky even with Yugul and the reduced reflect node. Kept getting myself down to like 1/3hp and instantly leeching back to full lol.
Holy shit, I just killed Shaper deathless on my first try with this build. I've never had a build that I could get to stage 3 without running out of portals before. I of course was rewarded with a shaped pair of Voidwalkers, but hey, I'm just happy to have finally beaten Shaper. This build is insanely strong for the price, I don't even have any crazy gear.
Awesome build! The only problem for me is the "40% increased Blade Flurry damage" enchant on helmet, is this necessary?
"
kx10yf wrote:
Awesome build! The only problem for me is the "40% increased Blade Flurry damage" enchant on helmet, is this necessary?

nah, like 5-6% dps boost

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info