[3.2] BLADE FLURRY PHYS DMG 750K 1.3M DPS TANKY SLAYER/RAIDER 6K HP REKT ALL CONTENT IN GAME EZ

Just wanted to mention that you should probably grab the Herbalism cluster down over on the south east side. You could easily drop 4x 5% Life nodes from the Scion wheel and under Golem's Blood, meaning you get a direct increase of +10 Dex, 20% Flask Life Recovery, and 20% Flask Recovery.
"
Just wanted to mention that you should probably grab the Herbalism cluster down over on the south east side. You could easily drop 4x 5% Life nodes from the Scion wheel and under Golem's Blood, meaning you get a direct increase of +10 Dex, 20% Flask Life Recovery, and 20% Flask Recovery.

Good catch.

I've also been having a lot of success with using Increased AoE as a swap jewel for Concentrated Effect in Bladeflurry. Much quicker for clearing packs, makes the build feel really smooth on maps below the super high tiers.

Overall this build has been pretty incredible. Very affordable, insanely survivable, and great clearspeed. Thanks for the build!
This is fine and dandy, but oni-goroshi ascendant can do almost double the damage with less than half build cost(if not less). It all comes down to instant leech, which can make difference sometimes.
Vaal Pact is dead, long live Vaal Pact!
"
MoscaLoca1 wrote:
Build for 3.1 updated? pls link pastebin , thnk bro

Just updated.
"
Sounds interesting, always wanted to make a Scion.
Question: Why do you keep BF at 6 stacks and dont release it on bosses? Is the burst damage less than the continued damage while on 6 stacks? Every other BF build I see says to release at 6 and channel again

Also: Is there another way that suits the build to get power charges? Dashing though a boss with Whirling Blades to generate charges sounds like a huge waste of time

BF works better how u describe, but damage is highly boosted at 6 stage, thats why i keep attacking all time. Do what u prefer. And i think isthe best way to get power charges and fortify. Dont focus all time in get three charges, is not needed.
Last edited by ZeuS_3219 on Jan 1, 2018, 2:26:10 PM
"
texasgoldrush wrote:
"
"
texasgoldrush wrote:
I am going to start this build tomorrow.

I have three big questions.

1) What is a good general strategy or gameplay flow for clearing maps, and what are good tips for this build for defeating bosses?

2) Will a 5L blade flurry work well for the endgame? I still have trouble understanding getting high damage levels in this game as my first build could not even map and my second got stopped at the guardians. Should I emphasize raw damage, attack speed, or critical chance?

3) What order did you level the major parts of the tree?

1)Best tip is dont stop moving, too much time in dangerous moments it will make u vulnerable. u have to learn mechanics and what hits u must dodge on bosses.

2)I think with a 5l and Abyssus u can kill shaper. Around 400 dps and u should be able to kill him.

3)There are several trees posted in the first pages. I'll move them to main page.

I guess I will be leveling differently from you, because I am using jewels to augment stats right now, and went up the big claw circle early.

So, I cannot seem to read dps for Blade Flurry, so what is a good Shaper killing "average damage" number that shows up whenever I put my mouse over the skill. I am at Act 8, level 62 and its just over 1,000 average damage.

EDIT: Now that I have a 5L and now using Bloodseeker, I am now a 2K "average damage" for blade flurry at Level 63. I am using Daresso's Defiance as my armor right now.

Also, should I use Blood Rage with CWDT or Ice Golem? the Golem with CWDT would change up what I normally played in my last two builds.

Use path of buiding to check your dps always, and i prefer that setup ofc. But u decide your setup on CWDT, prefer cast blood rage when i decide, not self cast.
"
ZoobieTV wrote:
"
Also: Is there another way that suits the build to get power charges? Dashing though a boss with Whirling Blades to generate charges sounds like a huge waste of time

Some builds just put a Jaws of Agony shield in their weapon swap and throw a bunch of traps supported by cluster traps, at least during Shaper downtime, this should be a good use of that time. That's the easiest way I know of, whirling blades can then be used to refresh the charges whenever they're about to run out.

Only problem is you'd have to change some gems around, as your auras and golem can't be in the weapons for this method. Seems only worth doing if the power charges outweigh the warchief damage. I personally prefer Ancestral Protector on Blade Flurry for the attack speed (= more frequent instaleech) anyways, so you might be able to just remove the links for Warchief in the boots and get all the auras in there.

Is not a bad idea, leave us your impresions if u try to get Power charges that way.
"
supermax123 wrote:
start with ranger or duelist ascendancy? ty

Duelist ir more important.
"
Takatsukii wrote:
Your pictures show you using scourge claws. Is that old, or is it better when you have the currency?

Is just skin transfer, my weapons are a rare claw and bloodseeker.
"
quythan97 wrote:
i'm playing new league with this build, it's great.

Thanks, i hope u all can enjoy it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info