[3.6] Vieira's Magma Orb Miner (Guardians,Shaper,Uber and uber elder viable)

Regarding lvling, this build overlaps massivly with the ED + Contagion build from Ghazzy (If u skip ascendaries its about 20-30 regrets around lvl 70) and the ED build is really easy to level.

"

I'm using CWDT and the Storm Orb,I removed arcane surge since I went out of chromas rolling that off color on my boots, but in general there is a free slot for that ( my swap slot for slower projectile) Thanks to devotos my movement speed is pretty good so im happy with leap slam solo just for jumping over gaps.
Last edited by eix0r on Aug 25, 2017, 2:49:50 AM
First of all a big thank you for answering all the questions and trying to help some noobs :)

The numlock trick is very nice. Even more so if you use flame dash which causes you to dash in the direction even if you are not in range of your click (and most of the time you dont want to get from A to B but only want to get away from A very fast).

Cheers :)
"
CoolColJ wrote:

Then today I bought this from POE.trade for 7 chaos :O

Let the good times roll!

That move speed could allow me to use Kaom's Roots

Damn. I bought mine for 40c IIRC. And that was about 3 days ago.
Good for you I guess.
Last edited by radiostar01 on Aug 27, 2017, 12:27:19 AM
I just started this a few days ago and now I'm 74, and I gotta say I'm...lukewarm on the performance. On white maps (going through my rare corrupted trash pile) I die a little too often, particularly on bosses that manage to get me from range. Harbinger packs are actually scary for me.

I'm using a 5l atm, and my Path of Buliding average hit is 34.5k with trap and mine damage. I'm rocking 3.6k health with 1k mana unreserved. Gonna replace my Wise Oak (which I wear with my MF gear) with a stibnite and see if that helps.

Does anyone have any tips to improve my clear speed while not dying so much? I was hoping to use this character as a clearer, MF and gem leveler.
Last edited by radiostar01 on Aug 27, 2017, 12:37:41 AM
"
radiostar01 wrote:
I just started this a few days ago and now I'm 74, and I gotta say I'm...lukewarm on the performance. On white maps (going through my rare corrupted trash pile) I die a little too often, particularly on bosses that manage to get me from range. Harbinger packs are actually scary for me.

I'm using a 5l atm, and my Path of Buliding average hit is 34.5k with trap and mine damage. I'm rocking 3.6k health with 1k mana unreserved. Gonna replace my Wise Oak (which I wear with my MF gear) with a stibnite and see if that helps.

Does anyone have any tips to improve my clear speed while not dying so much? I was hoping to use this character as a clearer, MF and gem leveler.

This character has insane clear speed, but Kaoms is kinda mandatory imho. I had the same problems as you that I died too often on >T11 Maps especially to harbingers, since I upgraded to Kaoms I rarley die.

Also you kind of tank with damage, since most of the mobs don't even reach u if you oneshoot them, a lvl 21 Magma Orb really helps there as well.
"
eix0r wrote:

This character has insane clear speed, but Kaoms is kinda mandatory imho. I had the same problems as you that I died too often on >T11 Maps especially to harbingers, since I upgraded to Kaoms I rarley die.

Also you kind of tank with damage, since most of the mobs don't even reach u if you oneshoot them, a lvl 21 Magma Orb really helps there as well.

I already bought a 20/20 MO gem early, and leveling 4 others to see if i can get 21. Kaom's costs 400c and I already sunk most of my currency on my two characters. I haven't even 6l my staff yet.

What's more worthwhile? Spending chaos on fusings to 6l my staff, or buying a kaom's?

Also, I don't understand why sometimes my mines detonate and sometimes it doesn't. How do I deal with this responsiveness problem?

Thanks for your reply btw.
Last edited by radiostar01 on Aug 27, 2017, 7:06:44 AM
O m g
dps is beyond insanity!

but it's such an eye cancer... I don't think I can play this for more than 30 seconds..
GG build, thanks for the guide!!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Just got to 87. I mitigated my survival woes with a utility flask setup of jade of reflexes, quartz of heat and quicksilver of adrenaline, all 3 I spam when I get to a pack. Harbinger packs aren't too scary now.
My boss damage is pretty garbage though, and I'm forced to use a decoy totem rather than a detonate mines spell totem so I don't die. (Props to CoolColJ for the suggestion) I'm not going to even touch red maps while I only have a 5l.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info