[3.15] For Scion - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam

Currently running this build at lvl 90. Works super well, but im struggling to push past t15+ and im generally dying once in a while in t14+.

Any advice on how i can improve my char? I feel like my leech is being outdamaged by mobs (especially abyss mobs) once in a while.

Furthermore, i'm working on Xoph's blood but still missing about 100c. Would it be worth to go for the red dream instead for more survivability?
Okay i need some help, Im lvl 87 and im dying to traps on uberlab all time. I would like to know what im doing wrong. Maybe my gear is wrong or my passive tree idk...
"
MortenNoack wrote:
Currently running this build at lvl 90. Works super well, but im struggling to push past t15+ and im generally dying once in a while in t14+.

Any advice on how i can improve my char? I feel like my leech is being outdamaged by mobs (especially abyss mobs) once in a while.

Furthermore, i'm working on Xoph's blood but still missing about 100c. Would it be worth to go for the red dream instead for more survivability?

You can consider switching Flammability curse to Enfeeble and run that for leveling. It will increase your effective life pool by 30%.

On your flasks, check out the flasks section. Especially on the recommended flasks setup. It helps greatly in ensuring better survivability.

Instead of Carnage Heart, consider running Impresence (Flammability version). You can also use a high life roll rare amulet.

I see that you are using level 20 Cast When Damage Taken and level 20 Immortal Call. I recommend running level 1 CWDT and level 3 IC. It will proc very frequently. Which helps greatly in those spike instances.

"
sas115 wrote:
Okay i need some help, Im lvl 87 and im dying to traps on uberlab all time. I would like to know what im doing wrong. Maybe my gear is wrong or my passive tree idk...

You can consider running Uber lab with the following flasks:

Hit and kill a few mobs so that Slayer's overleech effect is activated and then hit Quick Silver flask for anti-bleed. You will be able to run through the traps. If in panic, you have 2 anti-bleed flasks to assist.

Use Soul of Ryslatha as your Pantheon for free life flask charges.
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
MortenNoack wrote:

You can consider switching Flammability curse to Enfeeble and run that for leveling. It will increase your effective life pool by 30%.

On your flasks, check out the flasks section. Especially on the recommended flasks setup. It helps greatly in ensuring better survivability.

Instead of Carnage Heart, consider running Impresence (Flammability version). You can also use a high life roll rare amulet.

I see that you are using level 20 Cast When Damage Taken and level 20 Immortal Call. I recommend running level 1 CWDT and level 3 IC. It will proc very frequently. Which helps greatly in those spike instances.

Thanks, i'll try impresence for sure. How about my ascendancies? Im currently running champion for Fortify, do you think Slayer would be better?
"
MortenNoack wrote:

Thanks, i'll try impresence for sure. How about my ascendancies? Im currently running champion for Fortify, do you think Slayer would be better?

With Vaal Pact changes, Slayer in 3.1 is better and the guide has been updated to reflect that when 3.1 skill tree was released a few weeks back.

Main drawback as mentioned in the guide is that you will need to use Leap Slam + Fortify gem to proc fortify.
Thinking about giving this build a spin. One question I had - I noticed that you recommend linking Fortify to Cyclone in the Slayer guide, but not in this one (replacing it with Added Fire Damage instead). Is there any particular reason for the change between the two classes?
"
Thinking about giving this build a spin. One question I had - I noticed that you recommend linking Fortify to Cyclone in the Slayer guide, but not in this one (replacing it with Added Fire Damage instead). Is there any particular reason for the change between the two classes?

In 3.0, the preferred choice was Champion, which provides permanent Fortify.

With Vaal Pact changes in 3.1, the overleech from Slayer is a better choice when coupled with Vaal Pact.

I did not make adjustments to the 6L Cyclone gems because it is definitely playable if you link Fortify gem with Leap Slam. This approach also works for Slayer.

But of course, Fortify with Cyclone is the most relaxing way to play this build so you can definitely swap Added Fire with Fortify gem. :)
"
kira1414 wrote:

Main drawback as mentioned in the guide is that you will need to use Leap Slam + Fortify gem to proc fortify.

Thanks for the guild, but i dont know if someone asked this before :
should i go for a 6 slots axe and 6 links body Armour or a 6 links Axe and Kaom's Heart. Which one is better ?
Last edited by PathofKittenWu on Dec 22, 2017, 7:02:39 PM
"
"
kira1414 wrote:

Thanks for the guild, but i dont know if someone asked this before :
should i go for a 6 slots axe and 6 links body Armour or a 6 links Axe and Kaom's Heart. Which one is better ?

You don't need 6L on Ngamahu axe and Kaom's Heart is not a good chest piece for the build because you sacrifice too much damage for that life gain. If you want more toughness, a Belly of the Beast chest will be better than Kaom's Heart.
thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info