[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

How do you think, is this build viable with traps? I dont like mines gameplay.
"
AbdulJafreeze wrote:
So for uber lab farming what would be the minimum kind of gear needed to do this? Also, how's he getting 50k+ tooltip? I don't even have 10k.

It really depends how good at the fight you are. If you can dodge everything the minimum gear req. is pretty low, but if you get hit by traps and can't dodge Izaro's attacks then you're going to want a lot more defense. Personally, I probably wouldn't do uber lab without a 5l, around 5k effective hp, and a basalt/granite flask. Really personal preference tho.

Compare your gear to his and something will probably reveal itself. Make sure you're in hideout (getting buffs) and not in town when comparing. Are you using a 6l with conc effect? Are you using clear mind and other jewels with damage, hatred? What level are your gems? Are they 20 quality? Are you converting 100% of GC to cold, etc.

"
How do you think, is this build viable with traps? I dont like mines gameplay.

imo it's not really viable endgame with traps atm since the trap cool down is ridiculous (although Tinkerskin SeemsGood) you'll get to the point where you don't have any traps left and you can't throw down another one until it comes off cool down over and over
Last edited by badjuju on Dec 7, 2017, 9:50:41 PM
For our ring which is better opal or steel?

Edit: woops forgot steel only adds to attacks
Last edited by Aerophonics on Dec 7, 2017, 5:11:21 PM
Steel Rings only add phys damage to attacks, so they do nothing for GC. Opal is the only ring base that increases the damage output of the build.
Thanks for the great guide - quick question regarding leveling, any particular nodes to shoot for first or do you just naturally path around the tree grabbing node clusters as you path? (hope that makes sense)

Cheers
"
sonicReducer wrote:
Thanks for the great guide - quick question regarding leveling, any particular nodes to shoot for first or do you just naturally path around the tree grabbing node clusters as you path? (hope that makes sense)

Cheers

Look on Page 1 under the "Skill Tree" section, Start from bottom up. So this order:

Low lvl rushing MoM: poeurl.com/bstu

Filling up mine + life nodes poeurl.com/bvOC

Transitioning to crit and saving a point respec pathing poeurl.com/bvOD

mid 80's: poeurl.com/bvOE

(Grab "Additional Mine" node next to Volatile Mines when you are ready to kill bosses to get 11 mines total)

lvl 93 (current): https://pastebin.com/pkFY5QCu
So would Hatred be a no go before acquiring Essence Worm?
"
illmtk wrote:
So would Hatred be a no go before acquiring Essence Worm?

You could use it but you'd probably have to pop mana flasks constantly.
"
windz wrote:
Use Physical to Lightning if you dont use the helm enchant (drop Trap & Mine Dmg or crit)

Why do we use Phys to Lightning over one of the other two gems? Even without the 40% conversion from the helm my PoB is showing the other two gems is being better damage.
Can't decide between this or going ngamahu's slayer, playing sunder until I can get the axe. Any suggestions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info