[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Question for somebody who's done this as a league starter: About how long / what level of gear investment does it take to 1 shot Uber Izaro phases? I'd like to try GC Miner for a lab runner and debating between, BV, and Ancestral Warchief (I ran the latter last league). Any information would be great on the viability of GC miners as starting characters!
you will Upgrade your build and still viable for 3.1 ??:) thanks
"
SkillOfMyMind wrote:
you will Upgrade your build and still viable for 3.1 ??:) thanks

The build is the same, nothing has changed exept from MoM(we lost 200-250 mana pretty much).
Would it be pointless to stack more conversion? Like hrimsorrow + the new threshold jewels instead of just 1 or the other?
What about belt of the deceiver? Intimidate loses 10% damage since it is attack based now, guess still BIS without it?
Last edited by AbdulJafreeze on Dec 7, 2017, 8:58:31 AM
"
Would it be pointless to stack more conversion? Like hrimsorrow + the new threshold jewels instead of just 1 or the other?

I think the plan would be to use hrimsorrow or ptl until you have 1 or 2 of the gc jewels then use the jewels until you can get the helmet enchant. It's pointless to stack more than 100% conversion and the 40% from the helm enchant is exactly what you want. Windz made some good points in his update, I recommend checking that out.
Last edited by badjuju on Dec 7, 2017, 9:22:07 AM
what would be a build for using acrobatics be? I don't really feel like using mom, but I don't know how to properly path to acro.
Is there a reason why you are not using Chain Reaction Ascendancy?

Is the "When your Traps Trigger, your nearby Traps also Trigger" perk bad
for the mining gameplay?
"
Akaira wrote:
Is there a reason why you are not using Chain Reaction Ascendancy?

Is the "When your Traps Trigger, your nearby Traps also Trigger" perk bad
for the mining gameplay?

traps triggering don't affect mines at all... so unless you're using traps instead of mines chain reaction doesn't make sense
So for uber lab farming what would be the minimum kind of gear needed to do this? Also, how's he getting 50k+ tooltip? I don't even have 10k.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info