[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

Hey Windz,

i noticed in your new video you are playing with ice & pyro mines, how do you feel that compares to the old GC setup?

I played GC based on your build a few leagues ago, and i loved it. If anyone out there has tried the comparison , i'd love some feedback before i start really leveling and specializing (yes i'm a filthy casual ... only just started blight league today)
"
Lynerus wrote:
So im using this build for the 5th time this league cause new mines

Anyone else finding blight maps hard to complete or am i missing something?

Ive used arc/gc 1 out of 3 maps i could do (think i did it with gc and still almost lost) on a 5l

I dont even think i could do it with the new mines as they dont have much range (well ice one does but it misses/doesnt chain)

i dont know about that, i havent done blighted map with gc/arc mine, but i done it with icicle, i feel its kinda smooth if you have enough damage

"
Diminatrix wrote:
Hey Windz,

i noticed in your new video you are playing with ice & pyro mines, how do you feel that compares to the old GC setup?

I played GC based on your build a few leagues ago, and i loved it. If anyone out there has tried the comparison , i'd love some feedback before i start really leveling and specializing (yes i'm a filthy casual ... only just started blight league today)

icile is really good if you setup it properly, at first i feel its very clunky and the damage is really low because i used fork+chain support, then i changed to pierce,and its feels good now

and windz, i made some update to my builds, now im using scold bridle, probably gonna change to farrul helmet, this is my gear atm, yeah my gem setup is still a mess, i will probably change some of my tree for more defensive, and i probably will use the oil for destructive apparatus
Spoiler

and this is the PoB https://pastebin.com/NYkPBV9E
Last edited by keroro800 on Sep 11, 2019, 11:45:52 AM
Anyone have good ideas on what keystones to take using the new oils? I'm running the Icicle/Pyroclast mine variation of the build and it feels incredible so far.
"
shortstak wrote:
Anyone have good ideas on what keystones to take using the new oils? I'm running the Icicle/Pyroclast mine variation of the build and it feels incredible so far.

Serpent stance.
\]
"
shortstak wrote:

Serpent stance.
\]
"
shortstak wrote:

Serpent stance.
\]
"
shortstak wrote:

Efficient Explosives, Crystal Skin, Diamond skin, Serpent Stance, Piercing Shots (for icicle mines instead of a pierce gem), destructive apparatus, constitution (life node). There's quite a few, look at which one is going to complement your build more, eg. you skipped some life nodes for more damage on the passive tree, constitution might be the one for you.

Last edited by ShadowGenisys on Sep 12, 2019, 12:13:57 AM
What skills does this guide work with?
"
Quintessence wrote:

new mine gem: Icicle + Pyroclast. check first page, he added PoB or you can check his profile
"
"
Quintessence wrote:

new mine gem: Icicle + Pyroclast. check first page, he added PoB or you can check his profile

Are they as laggy as they look...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info