[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
Lamindra wrote:
@Solmyr

I've looked through your most recent miner and I can't find a source of fire damage or ignition chance for Yoke?

Yes, that is true, there is none.

According to the wiki page for Yoke, you need to self-cast anything that applies ailments.

"
Traps, mines, and totems will benefit from the enabled shock, since this is an offensive modifier.[1] However, they will only benefit from Enemies take x% increased Damage if the ailment is applied by a self-cast skill due to the wording of you have inflicted.

Ailments include Ignite, Chill, Freeze, Shock, Bleed, and Poison.

So technically we could get up to 30% increased damage taken from that mod, however our main skill doesn't provide even 1 ailment for this mod.

I've written a few words about possible ways to make that modifier work somewhere in this thread, but I've never tried to encorporate it into my character. I only have the Yoke to get the Shock benefits.

You could probably get away with an unsupported Vortex (Chill) and have an Abyss jewel with fire damage to spells for Ignite on a crit. That's a rather easy 10% modifier.

edit: All the gems in my shield are redundant. You could toy with some other options instead. Vaal Grace is nice but I never really used it. Vaal Clarity does the same thing that Lavianga's does and Flame Dash, well, we both overlooked this mighty way to ignite! ;)
That is for convenience in mapping (obviously).
Last edited by Solmyr77 on May 18, 2018, 3:26:55 AM
"
Solmyr77 wrote:
"
Lamindra wrote:
@Solmyr

I've looked through your most recent miner and I can't find a source of fire damage or ignition chance for Yoke?

Yes, that is true, there is none.

According to the wiki page for Yoke, you need to self-cast anything that applies ailments.

"
Traps, mines, and totems will benefit from the enabled shock, since this is an offensive modifier.[1] However, they will only benefit from Enemies take x% increased Damage if the ailment is applied by a self-cast skill due to the wording of you have inflicted.

Ailments include Ignite, Chill, Freeze, Shock, Bleed, and Poison.

So technically we could get up to 30% increased damage taken from that mod, however our main skill doesn't provide even 1 ailment for this mod.

I've written a few words about possible ways to make that modifier work somewhere in this thread, but I've never tried to encorporate it into my character. I only have the Yoke to get the Shock benefits.

You could probably get away with an unsupported Vortex (Chill) and have an Abyss jewel with fire damage to spells for Ignite on a crit. That's a rather easy 10% modifier.

edit: All the gems in my shield are redundant. You could toy with some other options instead. Vaal Grace is nice but I never really used it. Vaal Clarity does the same thing that Lavianga's does and Flame Dash, well, we both overlooked this mighty way to ignite! ;)
That is for convenience in mapping (obviously).

Thanks for the insight!
Last edited by Lamindra on May 18, 2018, 1:01:35 PM
Hey Guys just swapped over to LL. Any recommendations for pantheons? What dpa you have with concentrated and trap and Mine Support. Had 65 k with life and i hot the feeling LL will end up with less. But Not finished. Sorry My First attempt on a LL Build. Any Tipps highly appteciated
"
mRl1502 wrote:
Hey Guys just swapped over to LL. Any recommendations for pantheons? What dpa you have with concentrated and trap and Mine Support. Had 65 k with life and i hot the feeling LL will end up with less. But Not finished. Sorry My First attempt on a LL Build. Any Tipps highly appteciated

Spoiler

This my gear, with ~9400 energy shield, 65k tool tips in HO, res is 81-81-81. With these, i can do all content: shaper, red elder, uber elder, uber atziri. But some time has difficulties in HoG when some exile can do chao damage that pass through energy shield. My pantheon is solaris and ralakesh.
Hello I'm thinking of using this as league starter for incursion, as im looking at Shadow's Life MoM build

a semi new player like me i doubt i can afford Farruls + the ring

can i use this build

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowGenisys/characters?characterName=MineMemeGod

"
Angelorush wrote:
Hello I'm thinking of using this as league starter for incursion, as im looking at Shadow's Life MoM build

a semi new player like me i doubt i can afford Farruls + the ring

can i use this build

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ShadowGenisys/characters?characterName=MineMemeGod

Sure you can, Farrul's Fur is a luxury item that's by no means necessary. Don't underestimate those daggers, though. You will want to buy a Princess as your first GC weapon and use a shield.

As for the tree, it is getting changed in 3.3, so you can't copy it directly. When you start, make sure to get to Clever Construction asap. And don't path through the physical nodes at lvl2, but through those that boost your leveling skills at that point. You can change that later.
Hey, can some1 mby help me? I feel realy weak and i dont know why im now lvl 84 and im have like 40k dmg on GC all res are over 100% life i like 4500k and I still feel like any shit is oneshot me... did i something wrong? mby some1 can look at my items if i can change something Cha name is "JackTheRapists" on my account.
"
oNx1g wrote:
Hey, can some1 mby help me? I feel realy weak and i dont know why im now lvl 84 and im have like 40k dmg on GC all res are over 100% life i like 4500k and I still feel like any shit is oneshot me... did i something wrong? mby some1 can look at my items if i can change something Cha name is "JackTheRapists" on my account.

Hi,
before anyone can help you, you need to change the privacy setting for your characters. They are hidden by default.
"
Solmyr77 wrote:
"
oNx1g wrote:

Hi,
before anyone can help you, you need to change the privacy setting for your characters. They are hidden by default.

Oh yeah now it should be public
"
oNx1g wrote:
"
Solmyr77 wrote:
"
oNx1g wrote:

Hi,

Oh yeah now it should be public

Ok, here are some reasons why you die:

No flask with an "of Heat" suffix, so you die when you open a box that freezes you. Those of us who don't run one, use a Dream Fragments ring that makes you immune.

No Pyromaniac ascendancy makes you miss out on Shock immunity and 20%(!) life reg per second.

No Born in the Shadows ascendancy means enemies don't get automatically blinded (kills their to-hit-chance).

You forgot to spec into MoM which adds a big chunk of EHP by converting your mana pool into EHP.

Your items are super expensive so they aren't the reason you die. You do lack a proper helmet though: It needs to have the "place an additional mine" line so you place 4 instead of 3 per cast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info