[3.9] Windz's Generic Miner Sabo (Arc/Pyroclast focused)

"
ShadowGenisys wrote:

Multi mod. Spell damage, spell crit chance or multi. If you're selling it let me know.

Will multimod when I get home from work tonight!

I might be interested in selling, my brief poe.trade related research leads me to believe it would be worth around ~40ex, pending decent rolls - is that pretty fair/accurate in your opinion?[/quote]

I'll speak to my mate. He was looking for a dagger with ias on and dual damage mod.[/quote]

after the multimod
Last edited by Naps on Jan 19, 2018, 11:52:51 AM
how do you guys feel about a dagger with 40 % phys to cold and instead of additional phys to lightning it had 10% ele pen instead?

I ask because I have been working on getting a dual conversion in the t1 range and it's not happening even with days and thousands of alts. I just rolled the cold and ele and have the funds to multimod if it's worth it.

It appears from my reading ele pen starts to become pretty valuable as our dps climbs.

Thanks
How does "Assassin's Mark on Hit" on rings work with Mines? I mean u cant leach life or mana from them, so how do u gain power-charges from them?
Hey all,

This build has been a ton of fun! Currently at lvl 94.

I saw a post about what to do with a crafted dagger, and I had something similar I wanted to ask about.

Just looking for direction as to what to do with this next. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

you will want to regal it and hope like hell you get another ele conversion if not scrub and do over. I have been in that same spot a dozen times and no dice
hi guys, just got a double conversion on dag...

what would be the best to multi mod it with?

Cheers

Edit: NM I did spell dmg n crit multi.
Ign: Zanosaur
Last edited by zanosaur on Jan 19, 2018, 9:08:21 PM
What mods should i be looking for in a weapon/weapons. The only ones I'm sure of are: Crit multi (global, ele, cold)
a
Last edited by HERO_OF_MAIDAN on Jan 20, 2018, 2:55:02 AM
"
zanosaur wrote:
hi guys, just got a double conversion on dag...

what would be the best to multi mod it with?

Cheers

Edit: NM I did spell dmg n crit multi.

best would have been to craft prefixes cant be changed, annul the dexterity (suffix) and then mutlimod craft it with critdmg, spellcritchance and spelldmg
Hi there!

I've been playing this one for quite a bit now, I'm working on a 2x conversion dagger, but I wanted to ask about few things:

What are the best possible enchants? I thought about GC damage, because I have 2x GC jewel for conversion. No clue about boots enchant.

What's BiS for chest? 6L Carcass or rare chest with some specific mods?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info