[3.1][HC] Scorching RF Inquisitor - cheap starter build - ZiggyD

Do you guys think
or
is better at mid tier maps?

Okay so i play Softcore harbinger league with this build, been following ZiggyD's guide on path of building all this time but i think im getting past the moment where my gear is getting better than his (i think?).

I need some information about the best best endgame rolls on every slot. I read whole guide here, every single page and every comment, as you can see on my character 'ArcticScorch'.

things i need to know:

-best rolls for each piece (let's say i want to be able to facetank even though im not supposed to)
-is the doryani's catalyst the BiS weapon?
-what are pyre rings (nvm found this but are they BiS?)
-any headslot enchats from uber lab that can give a boost to dps/life/mana?
-the beeeest
-i have a jewel with 12% increased DoT,15% increased fire dmg and 19% increased burning dmg; is this better than the suggested jewels here?

With the gear i have currently equiped i have:

-5.063 life, 741 es, 2317 mana
-3465 armour
-fire/cold/lightning/chaos, 124/141/72/-48

TLDR; I need to know everything BiS

i added OP to my friendslist aswell
Last edited by Exzentrile on Aug 11, 2017, 12:26:46 PM
Does anyone have a gem setup for the other 4link? If not I was thinking of using Kaom's Roots, since they have lots of life and immunity to stun and slow would be nice.
"
Exzentrile wrote:
Okay so i play Softcore harbinger league with this build, been following ZiggyD's guide on path of building all this time but i think im getting past the moment where my gear is getting better than his (i think?).

I need some information about the best best endgame rolls on every slot. I read whole guide here, every single page and every comment, as you can see on my character 'ArcticScorch'.

things i need to know:

-best rolls for each piece (let's say i want to be able to facetank even though im not supposed to)
-is the doryani's catalyst the BiS weapon?
-what are pyre rings (nvm found this but are they BiS?)
-any headslot enchats from uber lab that can give a boost to dps/life/mana?
-the beeeest
-i have a jewel with 12% increased DoT,15% increased fire dmg and 19% increased burning dmg; is this better than the suggested jewels here?

With the gear i have currently equiped i have:

-5.063 life, 741 es, 2317 mana
-3465 armour
-fire/cold/lightning/chaos, 124/141/72/-48

TLDR; I need to know everything BiS

i added OP to my friendslist aswell

- Added head enchants to the gear section
- The jewel will add more dps at the cost of life (I assume it would, test path of builder)
- The sceptre will be pretty hard to replace?
130% ela damage / 1.6AS (AS is important) / 6-10 cast speed and some bonus to crit for Elemental overload.
Pretty much BIS yeah

- No specefic bis uniques in terms of gear as with the life buffs on gear a top tier life+mana roll on an arm+es base is probably the best option (you need arm+es base to roll mana)
- Just some optional unqiues but not really BIS stuff

EDIT: Currently lacking free time will update in the weekend
ign: ropefly
Last edited by ropefly on Aug 11, 2017, 1:56:36 PM
ty very much for your dedicated time sir
i am facing a problem right now.. i am running tier 7-8 maps (almost lvl 80) without a problem and without RF .... and i bought a phoenix about 30 minutes ago..

totally excited i equipped it turned it on and it sucks my mana in about 5 seconds (over 2400 mana) so i relogged , jumped into a map , turned it on again.. and mob packs melt down like a snowflake in hell.. awesome, but again.. mana gone in about 5 seconds..

so , right now i unequipped RF and i am leveling up some gems (purity of fire).

anyone can give me a hint what i am doing wrong ?
"
ropefly wrote:
"
PiX3L wrote:
so I got tired of using Orb of storms all the time, and now pohx made a similar video but ill explain what I ended up doing

4L -> shield charge/fortify/faster attacks/increased crit strikes

then I got some +cold and + lightning to attacks

now my shield charge spamming procs EE + EO + Fort and I use Witchfire brew for cursing rares

my shield charge has 15% crit chance compared to orb of storms 11% both were using increased crit strikes

this is freeing up some sockets for me, so I plan on running enduring cry and rallying cry attached to increased duration

then have I have a CWDT setup, havnt though of either Vaal grace/discipline for the 4th link in that setup to take advantage of the increased duration in the setup, would be a good oh-shit button.

Don't forget arcane surge ? It adds a MORE (not increased) multiplier to spelldmg like RF and cast speed so it's pretty much a must have.

Vaal discipline will generate shield and make you burn more.

While sacrificing a flask slot for a witchbrew keep in mind it barely does more dmg than flammability (132k vs 139k on rf and 98k vs 102k).
You also can't safecast stuff + curse or apply EE while channeling I think this option is more for a pure RF build but I will add it to the list !

yea with vaal discipline i was thinking it would also do more damage, but i might just go with vaal grace.

most streamers I see that run this build have been using witchfire as its a good curse aura, with increased DOT damage, not just a curse.

I also only really need to use SR for super tanky monsters/bosses, to which ive already shield charged into a couple times procing EE and EO, RF kills everything else, and SR+RF and flask kill anything before EE or EO even run out for me.
Sry noob question but what exatly pops Elemental overload?
Hello, wery thank you for thah build.
I'm 55 lvl, running RF, but for resist's i was crafted head and glows on Hakku table.
I think it good idea for the cheap start.
"
Sry noob question but what exatly pops Elemental overload?

I have +lighting and cold damage to attacks on my jewelry, causes shield charge to proceed EE and EO

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info