[3.1][HC] Scorching RF Inquisitor - cheap starter build - ZiggyD

guys...my problem is the following,i feel like my damage isnt good enough and my physical defense is also lacking a lot(will do cwdt)and honestly i am kinda overwhelmed some players recomend i do this others that and i keep listening and getting more confused instead of coming here and asking the one that actually made the build,so here iam any tips would be appreciated and i havent used arcane surge yet because when i got my doryanis people told me to put the curse orb there and i didnt have the proper slots so i did(again should have come here for starters)

edit1: also forgot to ask what u guys think i should change on items aside from gems
edit2:forgot to add chest piece and now changed to new gems and new ring

Last edited by DarthOdin on Aug 18, 2017, 11:51:56 AM
"
DarthOdin wrote:
guys...my problem is the following,i feel like my damage isnt good enough and my physical defense is also lacking a lot(will do cwdt)and honestly i am kinda overwhelmed some players recomend i do this others that and i keep listening and getting more confused instead of coming here and asking the one that actually made the build,so here iam any tips would be appreciated and i havent used arcane surge yet because when i got my doryanis people told me to put the curse orb there and i didnt have the proper slots so i did(again should have come here for starters)

Hi there, imported your gear in path of builder:

You either run a witchfire brew or a curse on hit setup.
Running both is not optimal unless you have a +1 curse ammy

You have enough mana / hp regen to sustain and use RF without any problems.
+108/sec hp and +52.5sec mana without arcane surge or rally cry
I made a "how to deal with phys dmg" earlier today check it out!

Using arcane surge will output a bit more dmg with SR and more regen so start using it.

Your damage should be more than enough but what will help alot on white packs is some sort of elemental dmg to attacks (cold or lightning) on your jewelry so you procc EE when shield charging.

Atm you only procc EE with orb of storms, which is not really optimal when clearing white packs. Getting 1 cold/lightning damage is enough like this ring
Spoiler

This will improve your general map clearspeed but still use the orb on tanky rares or some big packs to procc your elemental overload (this is a MORE multiplier, adding a lot of general dps)

Lastly you still need the last ascendancy (pious path) which helps A LOT in big packs and breaches and just general mapping.

Focus on buying the remaining trials you need and finish the uber lab

Your damage should be more than enough after adding elemental dmg on your gear + run some sort of cwdt setup.

As for defences getting the Pious Path will help a lot!
You can also replace the Pyre Ring for a 70+ life mana + mana regen ring
Buying a cheap corrupted lvl 20 PoF will give 1% more max fire resist.

I have to go now so I'll reply later tomorrow if you still have problems (y)

ign: ropefly
Last edited by ropefly on Aug 18, 2017, 11:05:51 AM
super fast response tyvm man,yea the brew was because someone told me to run 2 curses but i didn't know that u needed a passive to do that,so basically that is doing nothing,i will change what u told me to check back tomorrow after you are free ty again

edit1: changed a lot on my build doryanis proliferation effect isnt being used but i think thats a fine sacrifice for survivability bought a ring like u said with cold damage,i will test it out and let you know,thx again and no hurry on the answer iam online pretty much 24/7
Last edited by DarthOdin on Aug 18, 2017, 11:31:25 AM
I would really recommened running Soul of Lunaris with this build, as it helps a shit ton for phys dmg reduction combined with basalt+granite. I'm currently 85 in HCC and wrecking things. Thanks for making this build was looking for something like this.
Didn't see your chest piece but make sure to look for +armor the mit absorption plus cwdt makes a huge survivability difference
Getting stunned so much with this build.
Shame Brine king is the only good pantheon option :(
When buying a belly of the beast, or trying to color the 5 sockets (i figure most people will be running a 5L) Go with 3b1r1g.. and leave out Controlled Destruction for Swift Affliction. They both benefit the same, and with dex and str both being on the belly, 3 off color is so much easiser to get than 4 off color. I did mine in 3x 2b vorci.

Last edited by Drakaian on Aug 18, 2017, 4:34:02 PM
How to deal with stuns? I feel like i get stunlocked alot. And something dies from it.
"
Quazaka wrote:
How to deal with stuns?

I have the "80% chance to avoid being stunned when you've killed recently" enchant on my boots.
I was looking for the 2% regen enchant, but this might be even better.

Besides that, Soul of the Brine king is your friend, cant be stunlocked then

Okay, so thank you for replying me before, I changed my gear as you can see... but now I cannot use RF properly even having more Life and Life regeneration. Do I need more Fire Resistante? Can Intelligence increase the "burning" damage effect that has the RF on me? I don't know what can be the problem now :s
I mean, now, with this gear, the mana doesn't decrease at all whenever I try to use RF, but Life does, so.. dunno xD

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info