3.0 Cold Pen Glacial Cascade Mines

Uber lab is very easy on this build, T14-15 maps i found easy to clear also, but i have not tried many bosses except shaped maps T11-14. I also cleared Vinktar with another person in pt, thats when you start to realize the single target dps kinda lacks since the fight lasted for at least 3-4 minutes.
19k dmg tooltip. Prolly im gonna try Carcass Jack and see if there is any difference.
PM or IGN SimbolRO
Last edited by radu0423 on Aug 13, 2017, 9:37:48 AM
So I am level 53 now, and I am having two little problems here:

1. I have a tremor rod, where I have linked Spell totem support + Detonate mines.

However, I cannot see any totem spell anywhere in my UI. How am I supposed to summon the totem that will detonate all mines automatically?

2. I have also a pair of boots where I linked Cast when Damage Taken support + Immortal Call + Detonate Mines + Enfeeble (all at lvl 1).

The Immortal Call and Enfeeble skill icons appear with a small exclamation mark (!) in red in their right top corner. Is that normal? I see my character randomly casting them (I think), but now all the time when I take damage.

Could you help me with any of those two questions?

Thanks in advance :)
1) put spell totem + detonate into a different item and put your glacial cascade group into the tremor rod. I believe the remote mine gem passive in the rod may be screwing up the totem.

2) yes, cast when damage taken prevents the skill from being cast normally. it will cast when you hit the threshold of damage in the cast when damage taken gem.
I might be wrong but this build is "blocked" by tremor rod. in the sense that you need the 2x detonation for single target totem spam meaning your weapon slot is busy and caps with a perfectly rolled 6L tremor rod.
For the remaining slots it seems that you really need life and mana on every armor piece just to survive 1 hit in the endgame.
Unset ring cannot be swapped either because no ring can give the same dps as hatred.
Chest is meh, belly definetely not worth, carcass gives too low life.
In an ideal scenario with a 6L high life rare chest what would you put in there considering Gc is in the tremor rod for obvious reasons. Need something that boosts survivability
Im curious if someone killed guardians with this build or shaper
PM or IGN SimbolRO
I will try tonight. I am almost 91 w/ a 5 link tremor, 4.5k life 2.2k mana 16k tooltip. Dmg gems are all 20% and level 20.

My gear is super budget I basically spent a bit on essence worm, the tremor (when it was expensive), and the rest i spent less than 5c each on pieces of gear. I could probably break out of 5k health if I actually spent more. No carcass jack because then I'd actually have to buy some gear to make up for the loss of resists / hp.

I clear 14s and 15s with ease. Uber lab/atz with ease. I've saved up 5-6 guardian maps and I'll give it a go.
let us know man i'm in a similar situation probably have enough cash to get 6L rod and better gear but not prone to investing till guardian kills. Be our pioneer!
Check out Windz's guide. He farmed shaper and guardians with GC mines.
can you link Windz guide here pls
just google "path of exile windz" and look at his characters...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info