Spelling mistakes and typos

Dear GGG,

You have an item in game called a Samite helmet. This should read Samnite Helmet. The artwork of the helmet is clearly intended to represent those worn by the Roman gladiator type of that name,who in turn got their name from the people of Samnium in south central Italy, so I assume it is a simple typo. There are also Samite items in game, made from Samite cloth. A helmet made of Samite would be of limited effectiveness. It's only a small bug, but it bugs the hell out of me , to the extent that I've finally created an account so I could post this and get it off my pedantic chest. It occurred to me that it may be an in-joke or something, given how long it's been like this, but I did a quick forum search and nothing came up. Please fix it before I have a pedantry embolism. My mental health is in your hands.

Thanks for reading.

Betty
"
SenpaiAlka wrote:
I Cant Have more than one support gems per item!?!? and they wont work if theyre not in line with the Skill gems plz help ?!
This is a thread for posting spelling errors. What on earth possibly made you think this was the place to ask this?
U MAD?
At the bug reports forum, the known isseus thread:
"
Damaged while changing areas: It is possible for monsters can sometimes damage you when changing areas.

I suggest:
It is possible for monsters to damage you when changing areas.
Everywhere on skill gems and on the passive tree it says "mine laying speed", but on your character sheet tab "misc" it's called "mine placement speed".
If you have "Output Dialogue To Chat" enabled, when you kill Hillock as a witch, she says

"And I thought I'd be a deadwoman by now."
When buying decorations from Tora Forest Tree is written ForestTree without a space.
Bonjour ,

I wanted to sell a Glassblower's Bauble 20% quality and the vendor gives me 3 alteration shards. Is not a Glassblower's Bauble for a 20% quality flask?

merci
1. This thread is for linguistic errors. :p
2. Nope. The 20% quality recipe calls for a white item specifically, yours was Magic.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
1. This thread is for linguistic errors. :p
2. Nope. The 20% quality recipe calls for a white item specifically, yours was Magic.

ty , merci
Piety in Cruel Upper Prison (just before you fight Brutus)

She says: "Curious. It moves like a killer yet reeks of thaumaturgy. Would that I could observe you more closely, my mysterious Shadow."

https://i.gyazo.com/3dacdd5d0db36caa134640fcaf37c4dd.png
IGN: Xiandrii
Timezone: London, GMT
Last edited by xiandrii on Jan 15, 2017, 6:08:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info