Spelling mistakes and typos

"
Arthordark wrote:
The starting Scion +12 life node, is a typo, should be +12% life node.

Flat Life nodes have existed for ages; the one at the Scion start is no different.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Nov 12, 2013, 3:32:08 PM
not sure if viper is serious
Hell yes I am. The Scion already has an enormous Life cluster almost right out the gate (with +20 Life next to it), and the +12 Life node leads into a total of 2.2% Regen plus 40% Mana Regen. No need to make that any more powerful than it is.
can you visit a class like "how to internet"?
If you made sensible comments there would be no confusion.
Don't know if it's been spotted earlier but, in the chamber of sins when you face off against Fidelitas the quest log says he's called "Fidelitis"
"
ElderberryJam wrote:
Should "Catalyzing" prefix be spelled "Catalysing" as per British/NZ spelling?

Why yes, yes it should.

"
Flantto wrote:
Don't know if it's been spotted earlier but, in the chamber of sins when you face off against Fidelitas the quest log says he's called "Fidelitis"

He's been renamed. Fidelitis is correct (now). It was easier to change the spelling to match Helena's pronunciation than to rerecord the VA to match the spelling.

"
Arthordark wrote:
The starting Scion +12 life node, is a typo, should be +12% life node.

No, it's +12 flat life. As Vipermagi said.
Code warrior
So this isn't a spelling mistake but I didn't know where to post it while at the same time guaranteeing some sort of dev response.

Regarding the Prismatic Eclipse sword, the flavor text reads:

"
"A raging Lunaris seared and contorted the orb's surface.
A despairing Lunaris filled the scars with her tears.
Yet Viridi remained, trapped within, forever more."
- Azmerian Creation Myth

Shouldn't the first line read "A raging Solaris..." instead? It feels like it would make more sense aesthetically and thematically (given there's some raging and searing going on) if it did, instead of Lunaris doing all the lifting.
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
You're right; it should be Solaris in the first line. Thanks.
Code warrior
Descent: Champions

At the end of The Stormy Ledge, The Glittering Cave and The Glittering Crypt names are mistakenly swapped. The hole in the ground is the "crypt", and the doorway on the side is the "cave".

Edit: i've reported this as a bug, because it's more serious, the entrances are mislabelled completely, you can't just swap the words to fix it.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Nov 23, 2013, 2:54:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info