Breach and Legacy as Core Game Mechanics

This is pretty much in line with what i was hoping/expecting. Glad to see breach make it into the core game in a balanced way. Legacy league was a lot of fun, but it was starting to feel like there was too much micromanagement in the mapping system so I'm glad to see that leaguestones won't be making their way into the core game.
"
"
Nephalim wrote:
"
Will our stockpiled stones remain, or will they just disappear?

They will remain but be useless.

That would be ridiculous. I hope they have the decency to clear them for us.

Yes, it's a fairly horrible choice on their part. Give us an option to delete remove only stash tabs at least.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Semi-unrelated.

I cannot say "Zana" without in my head immediately singing "Dream of me and Julie Ann
...oh xana come back again" ("Stargazer" by Mother Love Bone)

I don't know if that's been discussed before in these forums, but it's just my internal musical dialogue.
Last edited by Tindraa on May 30, 2017, 8:41:11 PM
I think the leaguestones would've been a great addition to standard
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
Oh look, a post by Qarl... Yep, no good news in it at all. Surprise!
(2-3-2019) Buff underused skills (3.23?!)+ selfcast, stop nerfing defense, build in threshold jewels (3.23?!), implement D3-style looting, add death log + MTX preview, actually rework flasks, stop balancing around the .01%, unnerf Harvest, ADD NEW WAYS TO LEVEL, finally implement Loot 2.0
Called it on Legacy, I knew it would be too broken with Zana to make it work long term.

As for Breach, I'm impressed we got it at all. Nice to keep it to maps only, as it otherwise breaks progression.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
unrealmack wrote:
This is pretty much in line with what i was hoping/expecting. Glad to see breach make it into the core game in a balanced way. Legacy league was a lot of fun, but it was starting to feel like there was too much micromanagement in the mapping system so I'm glad to see that leaguestones won't be making their way into the core game.

Its fun to see people hating micromanagement on a game that's is selling to be old school just because have a lot of micromanagement lulz.
logged 408 hours in legacy........obtained 2 reliquary keys.......glad thats over......
"
Lord_Tao wrote:
Legacy leaguestones were great. Honestly I would suggest making them drop in maps and can be added to a map via the map device. I think this would be a nice mechanic.

+1
This is exactly what I expected to happen, but not what I wanted.

I hope you guys reconsider Legacy system. Or, at least do players a solid and start adding more of the past leagues as map mods.

I'm going to miss Invasion and Talisman.
Bring back race seasons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info