Breach and Legacy as Core Game Mechanics

I have a pretty big stash of league stones and hoping to use them in Standard. :(

I guess I'll run the best and dump the rest. It would have been nice to use them up in Standard even if they no longer drop.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Love breaches (and breach uniques) so definitely happy with that. 10% spawn chance seems reasonable for maps.

Leaguestones are clunky and way too much micromanagement, but I was hoping for tweaks to the system and for it to replace current core game in standard as it can actually be pretty fun and rewarding when you combine a few of them.

HOWA... I don't get it. With 1000int which is pretty much the minimum everyone is running with, it will still be a 900dps weapon. How is this not still broken? Only difference is it will be rarer so more expensive.
Great decisions GGG, happy with it

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
really sad that leaguestones won't make it to core game.

sure their management needed to be improved/adjusted A LOT, but for most players, this mean :

- a map pool harder to sustain (no more bloodline and nemesis mods, or with zana mod for 10-15x the price)
- a LOT more to invest on maps to increase mobs/beyond/exiles etc..., zana mods being way more expensive and applying to a SINGLE map.
- no more very fun leagstones promoting alternative gameplay like corrupting/radiating tempest or just the ones adding red mobs that could turn crazy maps into INSANES ones like multiple warbands, multiple tormented spirits mayhem on 50+ pack size double beyond map... those were really fun !!!
- 100 splinters WAY harder to get, let's not even talk about chayula domain (only did 4 runs this league and i played a lot)

good to see breaches make it to the core game, but still, i prefer planned/calculated use of breaches over some random appearance (still a good decision to take them out of the several acts).

a few ideas i had about leaguestones improvements :

- decrease droprate (a lot)
- only blue ones
- increase uses from 5-8 to 10
- no level requirement
- no more shitty ones (additional silver coin for exemple, shitty tempests)
- add a stash to the map device (replacing zana mods) containing the leagstones picked up, with the current 3 leaguestone selection menu above it.
- picked up leagstones go automatically in the map leaguestones stash
- auto organise function to lower the management time.

don't like leagustones ? don't pick them up, filter them out, don't use them. you like them ? just chose your set before starting the map, like you did with the zana mods.
Last edited by Zboublemeteor on May 30, 2017, 11:53:40 PM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! Don't take my Leaguestones!

Sure, they're rather fiddly, but since getting sextants is so difficult (I'm level 86 with this char, working on T11 maps, and have a total of 14 sextants), and since I've only been here since Talismen, Getting to experience some of the other mechanics makes for a wonderfully refreshing experience. And, unlike some other players, I simply don't run IQ and so don't have the chaos to afford Zana's mods.
Leaguestones should be in Standard. Not much else to say.
ES and broken HOWA gets nerfed! Now we just need them to check Aurabots by blocking blood magic from Shav and this game will head back to the right direction.
Wait.

Im happy with all of this as long as splinters have a higher drop rate or the Domains have a chance to drop as maps.

Otherwise those rares will be prohibitively expensive.
In my opinion "Breach" should become maps, like the guardians, and drop only from the high level maps.
And they would also appear in the atlas!
Would be perfect!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info