Energy Shield and Life

excellent.
After this, I'm not even playing my Blade Vortex CI ES build until 3.0. It's just too depressing thinking about what's coming. .... Back to Grim Dawn I guess.
"
superjack010 wrote:
Finally! Thank god there's gonna be an actual challenge in the game. I bet ES will still be absurdly OP with occultist and regen. Quit your bitchin and learn a new tactic.

The game already is extremely challenging for anyone without perfect mirrored ES gears.

Maybe get off standard and try playing SSF.
(b) Personal abuse, foul language, inappropriate subject matter, obscene, harassing, threatening, hateful, or discriminatory or defamatory remarks of any nature ... are not permitted.

- PoE TOS.

"
No,i will not say "go Lorica", i will say though that if you want the benefits of LL you should also take the risks that come with them (last league i played LL Occultist and had 12k ES,that's almost the double of an "average" Life build).I just don't think that should be playstyles that give you free rewards without having some drawbacks.

look what happened to mjolner? t1 uniques exist for a reason
i dont see how invest more into the char makes you stronger is a problem, isnt that the idea of this game?
you invest more into es nodes, you get more es, you invest more into es gear, you get more es
you invest more into life gear, you get more life, you invest more into life nodes, oh shit you dont actually get that much
ggg completely missed the problem with life and went full retard with the nerf
Spoiler
oh shit guy is tanking with 25k es with tree full of es nodes and fucking full mirror worthy gears, better nerf everything to shit
Last edited by 69wanted69 on May 17, 2017, 11:46:45 PM
"
superjack010 wrote:
Finally! Thank god there's gonna be an actual challenge in the game. I bet ES will still be absurdly OP with occultist and regen. Quit your bitchin and learn a new tactic.

so you're telling everyone to play one build pretty much? thats fucking retarded.
And yet again, they continue to ignore the real problem of the set of builds which just one-shot everything before it has a credible chance to land attacks, and thus don't need ANY defenses.

Yeah. Weaker player defenses! Bigger monster DPS! More mobs that one-shot everything near-unconditionally! That'll show 'em! Except, you know... completely not. What, you want a real life buff? You'll never get it, you'll just get defenses nerfed further in the long run, especially if you complain about one defense compared to another. You're supposed to just one-shot everything instead of relying on defenses. That's why they made almost all defenses meaningless against lab traps, and made lab required content.

This is the real total failure of the GGG "balance team" in a nutshell: The total overfocus on damage output trumping the hell out of any sort of numeric tankiness in virtually all cases. Remember Diablo 2? Remember real tanks, both player and monster? But in Path of Exile, no player shall be allowed to tank significant numbers of hits from anything "nasty" (decently-rolled volatiles, boss windup attacks, etc.) No monster shall be allowed to tank the meta. Not the Shaper, not Atziri, nothing. And there is ALWAYS a meta - most commonly whatever skill they just released a reskin MTX for. Short of the odd death in lab or maps, in softcore, the game basically only really rewards full-on damage-and-movement-focused lemming gameplay, because you intentionally can't get enough defenses to really matter much, whether through mobs commonly doing too much damage or traps flat-out ignoring virtually everything but your ability to restore health while taking damage. The only true tankiness in PoE is to not take hits, and little besides movespeed and movement gems help with that. This is what you get when they focus on making the game couch-friendly. This is why I figured from the xbox announcement that PoE was on a downward slide, and no matter how much I try to believe otherwise... it seems it's inevitable. And to think I was considering buying a supporter pack...

This game has so much potential, yet so little of it is actually delivered on... and it seems it never will be.
People who don't like the Labyrinth are not a minority: Be heard - say you don't like it in your signature. Don't leave complaining about lab to others - GGG needs to see how many people dislike it. Ascendancy must be gated on true ARPG content, not a poorly-crafted internet Legend of Zelda wannabe.
Sell all your leg ES items while you can, they will change their mind AND RIP existing ES items... no legacy ES, kill them all!!
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
"
Ive been here since 2012, so i guess that would make me a long time player right? I love the change, so clearly your assumption is wrong, go away doomsayer.

none of your char actually made over 90 too, idk what you're implying when you clearly dont play endgame content
Last edited by 69wanted69 on May 17, 2017, 11:55:18 PM
Finally ahahaha
OK

NOW BUUUUUUUUUUFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REMOVE VOLATILE BLOOD. REMOVE ITTTTT
=D

or i'm gtfo
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on May 17, 2017, 11:57:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info