Changes to the Labyrinth

The problem with the labyrinth is that silver keys are useless, chests in the first 3 difficulties are useless and there are too many dead-ends making you backtrack and wasting time.
Some of the enchants are good but not worth 20 minutes of your time for items you're gonna change very soon.
It generally feels like an annoying chore you have to do in order to enable your build.
too much change for nothing, especially not even giving a single fuck about what is the major problem with fuckin lab, the stupid ENCHANT FOR FUCK SAKE... LET US FUCKIN CHOOOOOOSE THE DAMN STUPID ENCHANT... WE ARENT ALL FUCKIN NO LIFE RUNNING THIS GAME NONE STOP. shit design are the best -.-
After a few hundred labyrinths it is only annoying. I would prefer if it only needs one run per league and than counts for every character. Make the lab skipable, if it is completed, and let us fight Izaro directly with a higher difficulty.
Well even the ppl that hate the lab (myself included) agree that Izaro is fine. The problem with lab is not the boss fight but the traps. I think traps should give some debufs/buffs to mobs nearby (dangerous buffs that u must take care or rip) but its insane that they do so much damage and are way too close of eachother in some layouts.
I have to disagree. Traps serve a purpose that people have been complaining about in other scenarios. Namely it's a situation where "Path of Flasks" does not reign supreme and I feel that's a good thing in the grand scheme of things.

Ascendancy points are powerful enough that it should be gated behind a mechanic that takes at least some commiserate challenge to pass before you can obtain it. If they were to remove Ascendancy from the labyrinth, Ascendancy passives should be nerfed into the ground to make it comparable to the effort involved.
"
Exile009 wrote:
"
theLt wrote:
"
Exile009 wrote:
You can STILL DIE to the traps

Just get 4x life flasks and you wont ever die to the traps.

In case you hadn't noticed, the last year or so has been the CI-meta period. And I'd rather not play around with respec points multiple times during the Lab to remove and re-allocate CI.

If you play ES character you can do lab blindfold, srsly. ES builds with at least 10k ES and lvl1 CWDT-lvl1 IC can facetank all the traps. For my necro these traps do like 20% of my ES pool damage and then my ES regens after a short delay.

If you play health-based character that's another story. You may simply run out of flasks while running through traps or kiting Izaro. That's why you use 4 of them. Every time you kill a little mob you will get a charge for all the 4 health flasks, so you wont run out of the charges. Simple logic.
Traps are not hard if u build around it. Guy above said challenge LOL. They are boring, annoiyng and is good on darksouls or mario not here. We kill things and things kill us. Not a spinning blade of wood that hit u harder than a god and ur dead. Well Im not the only one and by far it seems that the majority dislikes or dont care about traps. Few ppl say that traps are "the best challenge in the game to gate ascendency". All my chars have all labs completed including ubber, its easy but boring and too much lag dependent.
i play POE since 2012 but laby is the most worst idea ever.... i just hate it .
Im doing it only for 6 pts and done!
Lab is great and i would like to be kept as it is in the future. Please do not ruin the game for the generation "I deserve everything with no effort".
"
FusaIFu wrote:
Lab is great and i would like to be kept as it is in the future. Please do not ruin the game for the generation "I deserve everything with no effort".

Sometime, u hate one thing just because u hate it and how it works, thats all.
Im playin POE in HC , and i love guardians/shaper/uber atziri and all. its really harder than uber labs

so ?
Last edited by Alykk on May 16, 2017, 3:21:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info