[*820*] Divinity is recruiting permanently!

I have a question do you use voice chat?

If so I would like to join.

EU. Always hunting 36 challenges no problem with sharing.
"
sklipnoty wrote:
I have a question do you use voice chat?

If so I would like to join.

EU. Always hunting 36 challenges no problem with sharing.

No we do not use voice chat. IMO you throw a bunch of people together all from different parts of the world all with different views and playstyles in POE itself all talking/arguing with eachother in a voice chat and it becomes the biggest headache ever.

You are free to use one or put one up or w/e discord servers are free afterall but no we do not have one for the guild.
hi
Last edited by Rob142 on Dec 15, 2022, 10:59:01 AM
I have read the charter and I am very excited because this is exactly what I was looking for. Went 40/40 almost solo last league except used 820 for endgame synthesis boss grind. Looking to go 40/40 again to get my matching totem and I love to help others. I am a teacher and don't work until end of league basically so tons of free time this league.

Ign: Jmack_TS
Last edited by Jmack420 on Jun 16, 2019, 11:35:08 PM
Hello, I would like to join and I have read the charter.
ign: Ami_Leg
Hello ive read the charter and id like to join boys :) Loving this league so would like to push it up to 36 challenges asap :P

ign: FromZeroToSubzero
My guild topic (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2628169)
My boss/crafting service (https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2806421)
Hello, I would like to join and I have read the charter.
ign: OUux
Hello, I've read the charter and would like to join.
Ign: RiyjinCL
Usually on Frankfurt gateway.
Had a late league start but I'm really loving Legion so far. I'd like to try to get at least 36/40.
Last edited by Riyjin on Jun 18, 2019, 2:33:22 PM
I've read the charter and would like to join.
My IGN is Temurrat.

Cheers.
I Have read the charter and would like to join.
My IGN is NickBemCriativo i started the league late but i will try to get 40 challenges done .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info