How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

pretty good so far. :)

Hope everyone is having a good league.

Except for the belt that I found 2 days ago, nothing "valuable" at this point.
Did not find a single Exalt yet either, that's the longest exalt drought so far in any league.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."

Now i need to figure out a build for it
I kind of hit a wall....at least I'm lvl 90 (my lvl cap).

Literally can't get a better weapon than this, and I've been trying to craft one for days. No essence, nor harvest loves me so far.

Otherwise, I got this belt:

And my Flasks are Ok, I guess:

Overall, I love getting murdered by possessed exiles, and 6 times possessed map bosses. I must be crazy for enjoying it...or just a masochist.

A few new 3.17 boss items. Not sure what to do with it.
Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks
Last edited by gandhar0 on Feb 14, 2022, 6:22:33 PM
I haven't played very much because of Lost Ark, but I got through the league mechanic like 6 Tabula Rosas. Sadly none of them corrupted well.
Chisel sustain is amazing this league... I'm sitting at over 300 and chiseling every map.

I'm also drowning in Scarabs from dropboxes and the eater of worlds things that pop up in the map.

Got a +1 Chaos fractures amulet from Ritual. Will probably roll it better eventually:

Got full stacks of Chains that Bind and Imperial Legacy from Kirac almost back to back.

This appears to be a natural drop now that prophecy is gone:

Other than that, nothing too major. Still trying to 6 link my main chest and weapon despite sitting on a ton of off-colour 6 links.

These seem like they're probably trash, but might as well link them

Last edited by Userbla on Feb 16, 2022, 3:59:05 PM
Anyone know if this can be used for any build?

first drop today ^^
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D

What to do with them......hmmmmm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info