How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

I'm running an interesting Storm Brand Trickster build at the moment. The map clear and damage is insane so far, but it's quite rippy until I can get more HP and better gear in general.

edit: got my second
!
Last edited by Userbla on Dec 18, 2019, 11:47:35 AM
First round of ssf is nice to me. Randomly checked einhar for first farrul, first stacked deck, and other things.

Got a progress blocker in act V... "unable to join instance" error in trying to leave the control blocks. The bug forum says it's related to Vaal Hidden Pathways and that I've got to seal it. No coins. So I guess it's running the blocks for a while for me.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Got a progress blocker in act V... "unable to join instance" error in trying to leave the control blocks. The bug forum says it's related to Vaal Hidden Pathways and that I've got to seal it. No coins. So I guess it's running the blocks for a while for me.

Try Aqueducts, I find them faster for running than Control blocks.
Plus Humility Card drops there too, so double duty ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Still stuck. They really should fix Vaal Hidden Pathways... or drop it's seal cost to 0 until they do.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Still stuck. They really should fix Vaal Hidden Pathways... or drop it's seal cost to 0 until they do.
stuck?
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Yep... I WAS stuck with the Vaal Hidden Pathways prophecy blocking exit from the control blocks. It's a bug. You have to seal it. But I didn't have two silver coins. Ran blocks about 20+ times to get two coins. Made it by though. Could have probably played up a second character quicker.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Yep... I WAS stuck with the Vaal Hidden Pathways prophecy blocking exit from the control blocks. It's a bug. You have to seal it. But I didn't have two silver coins. Ran blocks about 20+ times to get two coins. Made it by though. Could have probably played up a second character quicker.
lel well then that socks xD
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Only 7 levels over-leveled. Should make Kitava pretty easy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info