How is ssf going for u guys/girls? ^^

dropped and
crafted these not great but ehh better than what i had before.
n zana gave me my first elder:P

and this just dropped as well on my last map:

so not a bad day for so short :P
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Last edited by satanttin on Dec 16, 2019, 2:26:40 PM

and other usless junk

Probably the best drip I've had so far.
This league is very kind to me. Linked it in ~150 fuses and slammed the physical reduction.
Pretty good first binge weekend of playing. I'm really enjoying this league. Metamorphs are fun and the fights (although sometimes a little overtuned) are interesting.

The new conqueror system is pretty cool although I would hope that websites like poeaffix will soon have the full list of craftables on each base so I'm not just spamming chaos like a fool.

ilvl 83 Elder is pretty tough due to the increase in health. I'm not 100% sure but it feels like somewhere between 4x-6x the amount of health Elder used to have. The mechanics get wild when he stays alive that long. Especially when he drops the big grey circles. I didn't even know he could drop two at at a time! Takes up the whole screen with nowhere to stand... I ended logging out of the fight like twice because of that.

I've found 5ex so far... anyway some cool loot:

Last edited by Prizy on Dec 17, 2019, 11:44:32 AM
I made a Solo Self-Found friendly filter. Cause you know, no trade to rely on... little things... stuff and stuff.

Spoiler
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
I made a Solo Self-Found friendly filter. Cause you know, no trade to rely on... little things... stuff and stuff.

Spoiler
did u put mirrors on hide? because not useful in ssf!
"Now all that's left is for you getting on your knees."
if you know thanks me:) i'm dying to find out x'D
Spoiler

I wouldn't mind a Unique that isn't MELEE ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
alright. t5 map i had a metamorph that i could either put the boss part in to max out the tube or put a blue piece to give a 6 linked weapon. i chose the 6 link weapon, thinking it would be a free divine. i thought for sure it would drop some white 6 link shit base and much to my surprise.....

Spoiler

it dropped two unique ones. i need the death's harp for one of my other build ideas too (hopefully upgrade to death's opus eventually)

insane

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info