[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

I'm testing the build in std, this is my equip:

Spoiler

In the last flask I'm gonna use a Kiara's Determination, and respect points that prevent stuns.
I'm using a 5l without concentrated effect and have 40k dps with 4 power charges and 3 frenzy charges (they are always at max).
My crit chance is like 85% (im not counting ascendancy), with 350-400 crit multi.
Lvl 75 btw, only using 2 jewels with increased damage (3 rolls - cold - lightning -spell damage holding a shield). I'm using Shield charge since it collides with the boss and u can always proc Instruments of Virtue.
I can do shaped strand maps and gorge maps in one minute or something, is really good. Increased duration is great, go for it.

Also thinking about Tempest Shield instead of Molten Shell (or both)
"

Spoiler

In the last flask I'm gonna use a Kiara's Determination, and respect points that prevent stuns.
I'm using a 5l without concentrated effect and have 40k dps with 4 power charges and 3 frenzy charges (they are always at max).
My crit chance is like 85% (im not counting ascendancy), with 350-400 crit multi.
Lvl 75 btw, only using 2 jewels with increased damage (3 rolls - cold - lightning -spell damage holding a shield). I'm using Shield charge since it collides with the boss and u can always proc Instruments of Virtue.
I can do shaped strand maps and gorge maps in one minute or something, is really good. Increased duration is great, go for it.

well you have op gems... spark 23% etc.. i wont have that in legacy lol
Last edited by idrgz on Mar 15, 2017, 3:48:58 AM
"
idrgz wrote:
"

Spoiler

well you have op gems... spark 23% etc.. i wont have that in legacy lol

You can buy skill gems lvl 1 with 20 quality for 3-5c.
where? spell echo 13, faster proj 13, inc strikes 13, inc duration 14-15, the only one that i got for 7 was spark LOL

btw our only way to sustain mana is on hit warlords mark? seems very inconsistent
currently playing this build in legacy HC league. any tips how I can increase my survivability further? I saw your build has a lot more ES than most of the other spark builds that I checked out so I was hoping this one is build more for surviving stuff.

anyway, if you have any hints please let me know. I´m super scared of reflect since I red some comments that players litterally oneshot them. Is this really a thing?
"
Mephos wrote:
currently playing this build in legacy HC league. any tips how I can increase my survivability further? I saw your build has a lot more ES than most of the other spark builds that I checked out so I was hoping this one is build more for surviving stuff.

anyway, if you have any hints please let me know. I´m super scared of reflect since I red some comments that players litterally oneshot them. Is this really a thing?

Well just invest more in your defense ... as result you will lose damage and the risk of dying to reflect before you can use vinktar is very low. I wrote it a few sites before the main problem is that the chance to freeze is dependend on how much dmg you to per hit When you lose damage you have to invest more in freeze duration. When you are always overleveled in hardcore reflection wont be such a problem because the enemies wont have such a big life pool.

I think it is only a matter of balance... just some random numbers:
-softcore: 80% offense 20% defense
-hardcore: 60-70% offense 30-40% defense
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 15, 2017, 1:17:36 PM
"
idrgz wrote:
where? spell echo 13, faster proj 13, inc strikes 13, inc duration 14-15, the only one that i got for 7 was spark LOL

btw our only way to sustain mana is on hit warlords mark? seems very inconsistent

Assassin's Mark give us 25 mana on kill.
"
"
idrgz wrote:

Assassin's Mark give us 25 mana on kill.

i dont quite get it how does herald of ICE work with CoH and assasins mark? when does it proc? when we crit? i see it from time to time but certainly not on all mobs so its not every hit (mind you im leveling atm and have only like 20% crit)
Last edited by idrgz on Mar 15, 2017, 1:20:02 PM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Mephos wrote:

Well just invest more in your defense ... as result you will lose damage and the risk of dying to reflect before you can use vinktar is very low. I wrote it a few sites before the main problem is that the chance to freeze is dependend on how much dmg you to per hit When you lose damage you have to invest more in freeze duration. When you are always overleveled in hardcore reflection wont be such a problem because the enemies wont have such a big life pool.

I think it is only a matter of balance... just some random numbers:
-softcore: 80% offense 20% defense
-hardcore: 60-70% offense 30-40% defense

hey, thanks for the tipps. Can you let me know your opinion about this build:

www.poeurl.com/ba9D

it focuses more on defense but I don´t know if it will still be viable later on when I probably hit endgame content.
Last edited by Mephos on Mar 15, 2017, 2:05:06 PM
"
idrgz wrote:
i dont quite get it how does herald of ICE work with CoH and assasins mark? when does it proc? when we crit? i see it from time to time but certainly not on all mobs so its not every hit (mind you im leveling atm and have only like 20% crit)

The shatter effect when you kill an frozen enemy is spreading the curses. So I guess in order that his will work properly you kinda need call of the brotherhood.

"
Mephos wrote:
hey, thanks for the tipps. Can you let me know your opinion about this build:

www.poeurl.com/ba9D

it focuses more on defense but I don´t know if it will still be viable later on when I probably hit endgame content.

Not sure I never played hardcore but just looking on the tree it feels a bit like overkill..I would not take thos hybrid life/es nodes because you also have "chaos incalculation" for example... and think you would lose to much dmg.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Mar 15, 2017, 3:26:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info