[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Lupiane wrote:
I am new to PoE and I got a question regarding the Jewel Radius.

It says, that the Hazardous Research Cobalt Jewel needs at least 40 Int in Radius. On the left side of your passiv tree there are 50 Int in Radius so there should not be a problem. But on the right side, there are just 20 Int in Radius!

Are the Jewels Radius counted together to a summ of 70 Int in Radius or how does it work?

Cheers, Lupiane

Hi no it is no counted together as a sum but the int has not to be allocated. So both jewels should just work fine...
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
oak ?
"
konstantin01 wrote:
oak ?

For bandits? Alira.

If somehow you are maxed out and even 15% over max on all resists (which is doubtful, or at least difficult to do), then switch to the 2 passive points using the vendor recipe and aim for a close by jewel slot and spend a few ex on a decent jewel.
Last edited by kestalkayden on Oct 30, 2017, 2:04:11 PM
How is the single target of this build? Would be better to get a single target skill and Arc as pack clear?
"
pacatino wrote:
How is the single target of this build? Would be better to get a single target skill and Arc as pack clear?

Single target is a weakness of this build ... with decent gear you can kill nearly all Bosses... I would not recommend doin shaper with this build. I got him once to 10% so I guess it is possible but takes like forever. I don’t think arc would be better but feel free to try it out.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Oct 31, 2017, 12:22:44 AM
I must admit after some time mapping that shield charge is an amazing movement skill. I was under the false impression that their was a cooldown in the same style of flame dash... damn this skill is fast now.

I'm switching back to your setup for those socket. :)
---
I do love Spark. Even more so this build concept. I have even went so far as debated on cannibalizing my Dark Pact zerker to squeeze out an extra 20-30ex before it's inevitable nerf to see where I can push this build even further by leagues end. (I prefer mapping with this, over DP -- despite DP having higher damage).

For this build, POB shows about 580k-ish total damage (89k avg) with the optimal "mapping" conditions and me spamming my flasks (which still need to be optimized) + molten shell.This doesn't include the DPS buff from vaal breach or esh's, nor does it include a proper flask setup ( I still run double health flasks ).

Currently, up to volcano is a breeze when speed-mapping (certain things I gotta look out for, but I optimized pretty well, I think). I generally stick to Shaped dunes, but have taken a shine to Excavation recently (It's a shame about shield charge and any OP pebble in my way - ditto for firing spark's into them or a wall).

Beachheads are beyond easy (though not sure if I get decent returns from those just yet -- that and as lvl91 I don't need to run those just yet). breach domains are fine-ish. I ran a few uber labs without much difficulty, though I hate traps so I usually wait until I level.

I am currently trying to grab one more level before trying out the guardians. As the OP stated, this doesn't seem suited for Shaper (even with Vaal breach + choir + brotherhood, etc) -- which is sad when you see things like a less optimized wander build that can do it.
Last edited by kestalkayden on Nov 1, 2017, 1:59:36 AM
"
kestalkayden wrote:
I do love Spark. Even more so this build concept. I have even went so far as debated on cannibalizing my Dark Pact zerker to squeeze out an extra 20-30ex before it's inevitable nerf to see where I can push this build even further by leagues end. (I prefer mapping with this, over DP -- despite DP having higher damage).

For this build, POB shows about 580k-ish total damage (89k avg) with the optimal "mapping" conditions and me spamming my flasks (which still need to be optimized) + molten shell.This doesn't include the DPS buff from vaal breach or esh's, nor does it include a proper flask setup ( I still run double health flasks ).

Currently, up to volcano is a breeze when speed-mapping (certain things I gotta look out for, but I optimized pretty well, I think). I generally stick to Shaped dunes, but have taken a shine to Excavation recently (It's a shame about shield charge and any OP pebble in my way - ditto for firing spark's into them or a wall).

Beachheads are beyond easy (though not sure if I get decent returns from those just yet -- that and as lvl91 I don't need to run those just yet). breach domains are fine-ish. I ran a few uber labs without much difficulty, though I hate traps so I usually wait until I level.

I am currently trying to grab one more level before trying out the guardians. As the OP stated, this doesn't seem suited for Shaper (even with Vaal breach + choir + brotherhood, etc) -- which is sad when you see things like a less optimized wander build that can do it.

I think the only way to do decent high endboss single target dps is with spark as clearskill and a second single target skill. I would use the tempest binding for the spark setup (fake 6link) and our chest for then single target blade vortex which we have to convert to 100% ele dmg with physical to lightning support and for example hrim sorrow gloves. I am pretty sure with this setup it should be possible to do all high end bosses.

We could use the vaal breach& esh setup to just push our flat lightning dmg to the roof, get charges and then just burst the boss down in second wirh 20 stack blade vortex. At least in my mind this works perfectly... maybe I will try it out before this saison ends.
Last edited by bashtart on Nov 1, 2017, 7:24:49 AM
"
bashtart wrote:
I think the only way to do decent high endboss single target dps is with spark as clearskill and a second single target skill. I would use the tempest binding for the spark setup (fake 6link) and our chest for then single target blade vortex which we have to convert to 100% ele dmg with physical to lightning support and for example hrim sorrow gloves. I am pretty sure with this setup it should be possible to do all high end bosses.

We could use the vaal breach& esh setup to just push our flat lightning dmg to the roof, get charges and then just burst the boss down in second wirh 20 stack blade vortex. At least in my mind this works perfectly... maybe I will try it out before this saison ends.

According to PoB: the damage drop off is not the worst I was expecting with Spark, Pierce, Spell Echo, Hypothermia in a tempest binding with 3 extra spark enhancement (showed about 10% damage drop off for me which is fine). Note: I removed faster projectiles and it felt the same for mapping, though perhaps that's just the way I map.

In my case, vaal breach is in my gloves at the moment so that's awkward to switch out. Unless I double up my gems to put into my second hrim. Go in, prep BV, vaal breach, swap out to boss gloves and use a culling in place of vaal breach in my hrim. Hmm hmm.

Quick (and probably slightly inaccurate) PoB test: with an optimal mapping experience my total shaper DPS is around 400k-ish with Spark in helm (though never the case with Spark), in comparison BV would be just over 2mil total shaper DPS in my Aztiri's Splendour with 20 blades up (with hrim equipped). Though I don't think I setup my BV right, so don't quote me on that. heh.

Edit: Sorry if I am over-stepping in any way with my banter. While things look good on paper, they may not when in game -- so anything I just said may be wrong. I want to be corrected. I want to have the best damage I can get with this. :)
Last edited by kestalkayden on Nov 1, 2017, 3:11:30 PM
"
kestalkayden wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:

According to PoB: the damage drop off is not the worst I was expecting with Spark, Pierce, Spell Echo, Hypothermia in a tempest binding with 3 extra spark enhancement (showed about 10% damage drop off for me which is fine). Note: I removed faster projectiles and it felt the same for mapping, though perhaps that's just the way I map.

In my case, vaal breach is in my gloves at the moment so that's awkward to switch out. Unless I double up my gems to put into my second hrim. Go in, prep BV, vaal breach, swap out to boss gloves and use a culling in place of vaal breach in my hrim. Hmm hmm.

Quick (and probably slightly inaccurate) PoB test: with an optimal mapping experience my total shaper DPS is around 400k-ish with Spark in helm (though never the case with Spark), in comparison BV would be just over 2mil total shaper DPS in my Aztiri's Splendour with 20 blades up (with hrim equipped). Though I don't think I setup my BV right, so don't quote me on that. heh.

Edit: Sorry if I am over-stepping in any way with my banter. While things look good on paper, they may not when in game -- so anything I just said may be wrong. I want to be corrected. I want to have the best damage I can get with this. :)

Mathil just released pretty similar build like this just using EK / BV Video
You can build BV part more or like exactly the same... it also shows us it will work and it will melt bosses even without the esh‘s mirror & vaal breach setup... we may have to adapt it a bit but it will work just fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info