[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
Kelemn wrote:
Thats what i'm using too :)

Can you check on my scion variant and advice me on what i should upgrade first ?

I still need to level/quality/gems thats obious and i really need a Vinktar flask/vaal breach.
Otherwise i use Victario ammy to generate charge instead of using multiple curse and i'm thinking to add blind to the herald of ice setup. 20% Warlord mark on the CWDT setup generate enought charge so i'm basicly always at full charges.

Also using frost bomb to lower ennemy resistance
DPS is good i only struggle with boss.

Spoiler

Two things reslly help with bosses... choir of the storm and also vaal breach gem. I really would recommend using elemental weakness curse because you dont use inquisitor .. the best option would be corrupted gloves because in this way it would always be applied before you hit an enemy. I would get rats nest or starkonjas with spark enchant. Maybe you should even try to us elemental equilibrium.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Oct 25, 2017, 12:50:32 AM
Yeah its true that without Inevitable Judgement and Righteous Providence my DPS is lowered a lot by the ennemies resistance.

I wonder if frostbomb really worth it, the resistance debuff stack but the boss often move out of the radius and it only work for the cold damage part.

I will try to get a corrupted version of the glove but it will be around 3 exalt for that upgrade. (It will lower their resistance by 29%)
Vaal breach are 1 exalt
Vinktar around 35c
I could change my helm but it will lower my resist a lot, i was more thinking about The Tempest's Binding (10ex) than starkonja's.

I will have to farm a lot
I already use elemental equilibrium but its not near enought (-25%)

Maybe the tree can be optimized too if you want to look a little

Tree:

In any case thanks a lot ! I still have a long way to go for the scion version
---
Last edited by Kelemn on Oct 25, 2017, 11:13:27 AM
"
Kelemn wrote:
Yeah its true that without Inevitable Judgement and Righteous Providence my DPS is lowered a lot by the ennemies resistance.

I wonder if frostbomb really worth it, the resistance debuff stack but the boss often move out of the radius and it only work for the cold damage part.

I will try to get a corrupted version of the glove but it will be around 3 exalt for that upgrade. (It will lower their resistance by 29%)
Vaal breach are 1 exalt
Vinktar around 35c
I could change my helm but it will lower my resist a lot, i was more thinking about The Tempest's Binding (10ex) than starkonja's.

I will have to farm a lot

Maybe the tree can be optimized too if you want to look a little

Tree:

In any case thanks a lot ! I still have a long way to go for the scion version

I really think the key is too lower the enemis resistance enough ... i guess you need to get a 6link chest... as 6link I would try lightning pen. Maybe get a rare one with much life and res. Also try to level a few levels... just do maps youcan clear fast and easy and you will be lvl +90 in no time and all you gems will be q20 l20. Then you will see your real dmg potential and it is easier to optimize.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Oct 25, 2017, 7:13:21 PM
"
Kelemn wrote:

You should give Elemental Equilibrium a closer read, it's horrible for your setup.
Last edited by BigPurpleDeathRobot on Oct 25, 2017, 7:17:34 PM
"
"
Kelemn wrote:

You should give Elemental Equilibrium a closer read, it's horrible for your setup.

My idea would be use a flame totem to constantly apply EEwith fire damage to lower cold and lightning. In theory this should work...not sure about practice.
"
Bashtart:
I really think the key is too lower the enemis resistance enough ... i guess you need to get a 6link chest... as 6link I would try lightning pen. Maybe get a rare one with much life and res. Also try to level a few levels... just do maps youcan clear fast and easy and you will be lvl +90 in no time and all you gems will be q20 l20. Then you will see your real dmg potential and it is easier to optimize.

My idea would be use a flame totem to constantly apply EEwith fire damage to lower cold and lightning. In theory this should work...not sure about practice.

I will grind some XP and see where it goes yeah.. thanks

"
BigPurpleDeathRobot:

Trying without it to see if their is improvement

Also just got this so it will help a lot
---
Level 90 here. I am getting to the point where I am beginning to really enjoy this build. I modeled mine after the OP's lvl94 farming build with tweaks to fill in the gaps.

For mid to high tier map farming I generally swap into Biscos collar. I've been having a bit of fun with t15 beachheads lately. With that said, I made a very expensive mistake focus-gearing into ES over armor, I think. This was expensive to correct, though I finally did it. Anyone want a decent ES set? lol.

I just hunger for higher base damage, I think. It still feels great, though. Don't get me wrong, it's unbelievably fun and I will ride this character out until lvl 100, given the time.

My DPS

- Sitting in base with herald's up my tooltip DPS is 55.7k.
- Re-summoning my golem or casting molten shell, it goes to 71k for 6 seconds.
- Checking Esh's mirror after clearing a pack it's usually higher than 140k on tooltip.
- I did not count flasks during this at all, so higher DPS hype?
- Ontop of this, double curses are up the whole time and all the other stuff that makes this build juicy, too. (vaal breach tends to push the DPS even higher).

My current gear + setup

flasks (needs work)

I know, I know. I need to change them up. I sometimes feel like I need the extra health boost from life flasks... plus they help with uber lab.

Last edited by kestalkayden on Oct 29, 2017, 2:27:23 PM
How much life should I aim for if I want to kill bosses with your Vaal Breach setup?

Also, I've been messing around with a Pledge of Hands to make space for Life Leach Support while using a Cherrubim's Maleficence Triumphant Lamellar for the rest of my skills for some real quality life steal. I have more than 10% life leach :).
"
SketchyPete wrote:
How much life should I aim for if I want to kill bosses with your Vaal Breach setup?

Also, I've been messing around with a Pledge of Hands to make space for Life Leach Support while using a Cherrubim's Maleficence Triumphant Lamellar for the rest of my skills for some real quality life steal. I have more than 10% life leach :).

I guess +5k life and 1k unreserved mana is a good goal to aim for... the more the better:)
I am new to PoE and I got a question regarding the Jewel Radius.

It says, that the Hazardous Research Cobalt Jewel needs at least 40 Int in Radius. On the left side of your passiv tree there are 50 Int in Radius so there should not be a problem. But on the right side, there are just 20 Int in Radius!

Are the Jewels Radius counted together to a summ of 70 Int in Radius or how does it work?

Cheers, Lupiane

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info