[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

I was wondering if there is a next step in terms of gear.
I have 6L, choir, dory, call, winds, and void.
This is my favourite build this season and I was hoping there was something to push it further.
Hi
I am having a hard time figuring out where to put the two threshold jewels could you tell me where to put them
"
xDeadRabbit wrote:
I was wondering if there is a next step in terms of gear.
I have 6L, choir, dory, call, winds, and void.
This is my favourite build this season and I was hoping there was something to push it further.

Not sure because I cannot see your gear but in general just get better items in each slot with better stats. Of course you also could a headhunter or skyforth work... but it is not necessary.

"
RAVENTOM wrote:
Hi
I am having a hard time figuring out where to put the two threshold jewels could you tell me where to put them

Yesterday I just posted a new vid... in this video you can see the positions of those jewels at the start...Click me
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"

"
YunoMaining wrote:

yeah i have about 25 exalts maybe in mixxed currency, i was trying to be a hipster and keep telling myself i dont need better gear i just need to play less stupid and i was kind off trying to save up for a headhunter (even tho im spending alot on map rolling currency and poorjoys/beachead maps) but i guess il go for a helm with life soon instead of devotos and idk maybe try get better gloves

Yuno... fuck headhunter and just get Inspired Learning. I think I will buy one of those too... just great for clearing maps:) The only problem is to find 4 alloced noteables in small radius.

Wow harder than I though to get the inspired learning to work... now I understand why headhunter is still so expensive^^

yeah ive had inspired learnings before in some of my builds but its hard to get it to fit in this1 unless changing my tree alot also having just 1 isnt that reliable like a big difference from HH but obv also big price difference
Last edited by YunoMaining on Aug 21, 2017, 10:31:52 AM
did you not notice? the right side threshold jewel has < 40 int. therefore only gives lightning damage... this can't be on purpose?
"
YunoMaining wrote:
"

"
YunoMaining wrote:

yeah i have about 25 exalts maybe in mixxed currency, i was trying to be a hipster and keep telling myself i dont need better gear i just need to play less stupid and i was kind off trying to save up for a headhunter (even tho im spending alot on map rolling currency and poorjoys/beachead maps) but i guess il go for a helm with life soon instead of devotos and idk maybe try get better gloves

Yuno... fuck headhunter and just get Inspired Learning. I think I will buy one of those too... just great for clearing maps:) The only problem is to find 4 alloced noteables in small radius.

Wow harder than I though to get the inspired learning to work... now I understand why headhunter is still so expensive^^

yeah ive had inspired learnings before in some of my builds but its hard to get it to fit in this1 unless changing my tree alot also having just 1 isnt that reliable like a big difference from HH but obv also big price difference

What do you mean with having just 1 isnt reliable?

"
GodMidas wrote:
did you not notice? the right side threshold jewel has < 40 int. therefore only gives lightning damage... this can't be on purpose?

Hi there, that is not correct... because the int does not have to be alloacted. So the both places are fine... just test it... take the other one out and you will still have nova sparks.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Aug 21, 2017, 12:02:05 PM
Hi so i browsed the Wiki some and if u use vaal orbs on Gloves and rings you got a chance of getting 4-6 % cast speed and things like 1 additional curse on necks is that our "end goal" to have the amount of chaos to keep on rolling vaal orbs on things kind of equipment?

Ohh and i recently got a hold of Jewel that gave me:
16% increased spell damage while holding a shield (I am)
5% increased cast speed with lightning skills
3% increased cast speed
10% all elemental Resistances

is this like perfect or should i get a hold of other maybe more valueable ones?
"
ebaboy wrote:
Hi so i browsed the Wiki some and if u use vaal orbs on Gloves and rings you got a chance of getting 4-6 % cast speed and things like 1 additional curse on necks is that our "end goal" to have the amount of chaos to keep on rolling vaal orbs on things kind of equipment?

Ohh and i recently got a hold of Jewel that gave me:
16% increased spell damage while holding a shield (I am)
5% increased cast speed with lightning skills
3% increased cast speed
10% all elemental Resistances

is this like perfect or should i get a hold of other maybe more valueable ones?

It is really good jewel. Using vaal orbs is a bit like gambling.. sometimes the result is good sometimes not.

Not sure what your "end goal" ... some people like to level as high as possible ... other one like to just farm as much currency as they can get.... other like to play different builds. I guess you have to decide your self what you wanna do :)

I like to try things out,learn more about mechanics and find the best possible setup for this build.
Hi there. I love the look of the build but I have some sort of issues. I spend already 3-3,5 Ex on this build and it dosent seem to work for me that much. The mobs are not freezing at all. I have the
- Winds Of Change
- VoidWalker
- Doryani's Catalyst
- Call of the Brotherhood
- 2 X Hazardous Research (where u showed in the video)
- Choir of the Storm

Mu stats
Crit Strike chance 36.74%
Crit Strik Multiplier 399%
Crit strike Multiplier for Allig 150%

Chance to freeze 15%
Freeze Duration 42%

What do I do wrong or what can I improve to make the mobs freeze. I even cant Damage the mobs in Act 6 and I am lvl 77

Help would be appriciated

"
GodMidas wrote:

Hi there, that is not correct... because the int does not have to be alloacted. So the both places are fine... just test it... take the other one out and you will still have nova sparks.[/quote]

damn! i played that wrong since start. fuck me XD thx for the hint

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info