[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
hsaker wrote:
how many maximum life and armour you have, dps is good now but somtime i die instanly cause physical atk from monster, 3k2 life and 2k amour map 5 - 9

Hi atm... I have 4,2k life, 722 ES, 509 unreserved mana and 1569 armor.

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
can u recommend this on HC?

No... at least not with this setup. The build focusses on offense and the balance is like 70% offense 30% defense. For HC I guess you need it like 40% off and 60% def or something like that. I guess a totem version with more defense could work for hc.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
i just get 1 exa, what should i invest to, a body armor whhit 6l or smt, i use once whit 5l only, or vessel of vinkta flask
"
hsaker wrote:
i just get 1 exa, what should i invest to, a body armor whhit 6l or smt, i use once whit 5l only, or vessel of vinkta flask

Well... 1ex is about 40chaos atm. Vinktar with spell damage you get with 25c... then you would have 15c left for example helpm with spark enchant or rare belt with max. life and res.

I just bought one like this Starkonja it is like 9 chaos and pretty good if you still can max your res.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Aug 19, 2017, 7:15:25 AM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
pyloniac wrote:
Regarding bandits: I did a Path of Building sim with my gear which is pretty decent already and Alira does more damage +15% all resists.

Hi Pyloniac, yes you are right ... I just checked it also with PoB but I main reason I recommended Kraityn is not the damage boost. For faster clearing speed 1-2k dps does not really make a difference but 6% cast,attack & movement speed does.
I even thought about killing all and go for two passives. I will add all three options in the guide.

Allright thx for the response!

BTW: Doom Cast gave me more effective DPS than Throatseeker. Both requires 4 passive points.

Edit: overcapping the resists by 15% with Alira gives me about 1,5% crit with choir of storms
Last edited by pyloniac on Aug 19, 2017, 10:18:52 AM
i was gonna wait until i start bossing with this but i dont think thats gonna be soon as my plan is to push lvl 100.

For bossing: Yes this build if you rly wanna push it further should be able to do guardians/uber lab and all map bosses (probably even shaper but it will be slow) do note to this build is not a boss killer if your goal is to do bosses there is better builds for it. If however your goal is to farm maps fast and fun (shattering) then this build is amazing.

I am currently lvl 97 (slowly getting 100) and im sitting on terrible gear still, a 5-link and 'only' 4.7k life and 1k unreserved mana surprisingly enough i hardly ever die (i do skip map bosses most of the time tho) just having spark clear offscreen and freezing evrything is the best defense of this build.

i can afford getting a 6link and better gear but i just havnt found the need too. I have been doing t15 beachead maps, fully sextanted shores with alot of mods, double beyond, alot of rippy mods on t16 maps etc etc the only mods i DONT RUN is cannot leech and ele reflect (u could run cannot leech if u wanna use life flasks wich i dont).

if you feel you're struggling i think the main thing is lvling your gems (try get 20/20 spark), get a nice ammount of critical strike chance(press C go to spark click it and in offense tab see your spell critical strike chance and try be over 40-50% im on 52% atm) and use a diamond flask (you wanna try to crit nrly evry hit and obviously dont forget call of brotherhood and voidwalkers (they are very cheap atm and so is most spark gear seeing how vaal spark is dead yahoo) u can even get a +3 spark projectile helm for like 5-20c.

if i forgot anything or you got any questions feel free to ask

Are you sure your "defensive setup" with temp chains is working?

We can have 2 curses and targets hit already have warlords mark and assassins mark.

How can this 4link gem setup apply a third curse?
"
YunoMaining wrote:
i was gonna wait until i start bossing with this but i dont think thats gonna be soon as my plan is to push lvl 100.

For bossing: Yes this build if you rly wanna push it further should be able to do guardians/uber lab and all map bosses (probably even shaper but it will be slow) do note to this build is not a boss killer if your goal is to do bosses there is better builds for it. If however your goal is to farm maps fast and fun (shattering) then this build is amazing.

I am currently lvl 97 (slowly getting 100) and im sitting on terrible gear still, a 5-link and 'only' 4.7k life and 1k unreserved mana surprisingly enough i hardly ever die (i do skip map bosses most of the time tho) just having spark clear offscreen and freezing evrything is the best defense of this build.

i can afford getting a 6link and better gear but i just havnt found the need too. I have been doing t15 beachead maps, fully sextanted shores with alot of mods, double beyond, alot of rippy mods on t16 maps etc etc the only mods i DONT RUN is cannot leech and ele reflect (u could run cannot leech if u wanna use life flasks wich i dont).

if you feel you're struggling i think the main thing is lvling your gems (try get 20/20 spark), get a nice ammount of critical strike chance(press C go to spark click it and in offense tab see your spell critical strike chance and try be over 40-50% im on 52% atm) and use a diamond flask (you wanna try to crit nrly evry hit and obviously dont forget call of brotherhood and voidwalkers (they are very cheap atm and so is most spark gear seeing how vaal spark is dead yahoo) u can even get a +3 spark projectile helm for like 5-20c.

Nice... let us know when you reach level 100. What do you think about the changes from last season to 3.0... like lifebased, threshold jewels, shock& freeze changes?

In nearly reached lvl 90 and I think the build is at least as strong as last season... clearspeed is better because of threshold jewels and also life based does not seem to be to0 bad. Freezing and shocking feels to be even better than last Saison. So overall I am pretty happy.

"
pyloniac wrote:
Are you sure your "defensive setup" with temp chains is working?

We can have 2 curses and targets hit already have warlords mark and assassins mark.

How can this 4link gem setup apply a third curse?

Our offensive herald curse setup has one weakspot... when we do not shatter enemies we do not curse any enemies. Here comes the CWDT curse setup into place... especially for bossfights it is very usefull but also when some enemies hit you the will be automatically cursed.

To answer your question, yes it works but we only can have two curses at once on a single enemies... as soon as a third curse is applied the first one applied will be overwritten.

Last edited by bashtart on Aug 19, 2017, 2:12:36 PM
Last edited by pyloniac on Aug 19, 2017, 4:22:44 PM
Hey been following the build and enjoying the direction it's going, the skill effect duration nodes on the skill tree were huge
my current stats at level 90 fully buffed:
http://imgur.com/dw54xjp
Last edited by xDeadRabbit on Aug 19, 2017, 6:40:16 PM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
YunoMaining wrote:

Nice... let us know when you reach level 100. What do you think about the changes from last season to 3.0... like lifebased, threshold jewels, shock& freeze changes?

In nearly reached lvl 90 and I think the build is at least as strong as last season... clearspeed is better because of threshold jewels and also life based does not seem to be to0 bad. Freezing and shocking feels to be even better than last Saison. So overall I am pretty happy.

Ye i dont see much difference from last season, i guess the jewels give us better clear for breaches and open layout maps but for liniar maps its not that big difference. life based isnt too bad tho having 5k life (in my case) instead of 10k es wuda saved me a few deaths here n there, also not have life regen but we used have ES recharge was nice also for DOT and just lab traps for example other than that not much difference.

Pretty tilted atm as soon as i write here saying i never die i legit died 5 fucking times today and lost 50% at lvl 97 ... it was all dumb deaths also because of party play (only 1 death was solo and i legit got 1shot by beyond boss in a 8mod minotaur map with invurnability and bunch of dmg mods L)

heres the clip: https://streamable.com/ps2fz

(Ps: yes that death and all other are because of me raging at first death and mapping stupidly tryna get my xp back and then dying again repeating the cicle)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info