[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
question: do you HAVE to use flame dash? i use frostblink (got it first and... kinda like it) i tried flame dash but the problem is you cant instantly use it when spamming spark, frostblink on the other hand works fine and is used the moment you press the button

Frostblink is totally fine :=)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
How does using Spark feel against the Monolith encounters? I'm planning on levelling a character with some good AoE potential because my league start is having trouble consistently clearing during the timer, and this looks like a lot of fun!
"
Azbroolah wrote:
How does using Spark feel against the Monolith encounters? I'm planning on levelling a character with some good AoE potential because my league start is having trouble consistently clearing during the timer, and this looks like a lot of fun!

it's OP OP i'm using this and is just amazing special when u get the possibility to use kalisa's grace the 5 casts per second Big Reckt to monolith..
i found a very good amulet [Victario's Acuity] which gives you frenzy and power charges on kill, also every charge boosts your projectiles

which other node then overcharged could i take in that case? or is the amulet not so good then i think?

ps: how do you make the items appear =/
pps: what's the reason we take [path of the warrior] node?
ppps: sorry if that was already said and or asked but this thread is nearly 400 pages big...
Last edited by martinchenchenchen on Jun 11, 2019, 4:32:25 AM
Not sure if this has been asked already, but how do you go about killing atziri with the spark being a nova? I foresee hitting the reflect copy and one shotting myself. I am using the orb of storms set up right now rather than the lightning spire trap one, just fyi.
The uber izaro one shots me!
Should I run the 4th lab at 90 ish?
My champ and jug ran it at early 70ish

plaeyd this build in synthesis it was godly i was deleting everything now i made sparker again in this league aswell

just not too sure if i should use call of the brotherhood it doesn't seem to give that much or maybe im not seeing it ? i hvnt used it previous league but i had hh and pretty pimped out gear
"
i found a very good amulet [Victario's Acuity] which gives you frenzy and power charges on kill, also every charge boosts your projectiles

which other node then overcharged could i take in that case? or is the amulet not so good then i think?

ps: how do you make the items appear =/
pps: what's the reason we take [path of the warrior] node?
ppps: sorry if that was already said and or asked but this thread is nearly 400 pages big...

I would drop the amulett when you get overcharged.

Path of the Warrior I only toke for the strength bonus.

"
BaconBlitz wrote:
Not sure if this as been asked already, but how do you go about killing atziri with the spark being a nova? I foresee hitting the reflect copy and one shotting myself. I am using the orb of storms set up right now rather than the lightning spire trap one, just fyi.

I guess for atziri you should use a other skill than spark because the dmg reflection would kill you instantly. I am normally don't do atziri to often so that is no issue for me.

"
MacawLover wrote:

I had no problem with UberIzaro last league but I normally just don't get hit from him with spell casters.

"
Vaikisss wrote:
plaeyd this build in synthesis it was godly i was deleting everything now i made sparker again in this league aswell

just not too sure if i should use call of the brotherhood it doesn't seem to give that much or maybe im not seeing it ? i hvnt used it previous league but i had hh and pretty pimped out gear

Cotb gives you freeze which makes mapping so much safer... Imo totally worth it.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
MacawLover wrote:

impulsa for spark is completely useless plus u have 4 link like wtf

it would be better to just have tabula for 6 link (covenant is the way to go btw)

divinarius is meh aswell

get properly rolled doriyanis or atleast cerberus and for shield lunaris unique one with high rolls (thats if ur poor if u have more currency craft multimoded ones but i doubt u do)

ur call of the brother hood rolls are so low upgrade them and i think 1 is more than enough 2 is overkill better get ring with high life/es 7% cast speed and 100%~ elemental resisistances

amulet is complete trash aswell the only thing there that is usefull is 84 life but im sure u can get anything so much better like tier1 crit multi roll and 60 life and maybe some other mods for couple chaos(better to just use the unique esh amulet eye of the storm iirc)

ur helm is a nono aswell get anything that has +3 spark projectiles and then just spam chaos/essences until u get atleast t3 or t2+ life roll and couple resistances

once u fix ur gear ur spark will be blowing the shit in light speed 3 screens away from u

also from my 400 hours experience playing this build voidwalkers is very much meh option especialy in this league better to just have pierce as 6link additionaly with faster projectiles if u have alot of damage from other sources if not keep that out
Last edited by Vaikisss on Jun 13, 2019, 5:00:41 AM
I'm playing ED Contagion this league and honestly I just miss my spark from Synth lol. I love how with cinderswallow/boots enchant/ascendancies, you really do not need warlords mark for sustain. And you don't need mana leech either with Covenant.

poe ninja says 0.0% of players using Vaal Spark. What a sleeper pick lol.
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info