[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

I dropped Culling Strike and replaced it with blind support and switched Tempest Shield over to Enfeeble (warlords mark could be changed) survivability feesl a lot better IMO.
Can someone give me suggestions on how to improve my build? it only has 16k damage :/

https://pastebin.com/G9uYMuY5
"
Zilfarion wrote:
Can someone give me suggestions on how to improve my build? it only has 16k damage :/

https://pastebin.com/G9uYMuY5

Adding light of lunaris would increase your dps by quite a lot. Level up your gems/quality.
Last edited by ImTheories on Apr 2, 2019, 3:10:14 PM
Will using void battery help improve my damage too?
"
alexlecceita wrote:
"
Vaikisss wrote:
"
alexlecceita wrote:

So, my problem are the single-target and the damage taken, I know I have to level up gems and quality, but what else can I do?

well u dont even have a body so equiping a 6 link one would help alot

no cast when damage taken + immortal call setup in ur gear either which is major life safer vs one shots or high damage bursts

ur using lvl 50 and 60 flasks for life wtf

no anti curse and no anti bleed flasks

why do u have cold penetration linked with ur auras lol unless u want to make them cost more mana reservation

buy spark regular one with 20(or 21 preferably) lvl and atleast 20-23% quality until u can afford vaal version of 21/20 makes huge difference

corrupted gems are dirt cheap at 20/20 or 20/19-15

I did few upgrades to the gear, I got the 6 links, the gems, quality on flasks and the damage built up pretty strong but I'm still extremely weak (I died by a oneshot of buffed Izaro)

(I feel like I need those 2 hp flask as panic buttons lol)

my gear

i have only 4.6k life and 508 es not getting one shot at all cuz i have cwdt setup only deaths is playing too fast and too reckless (and betrayal assaults)

and i guess my jewels too

Last edited by Vaikisss on Apr 2, 2019, 4:25:53 PM
Hey guys. I just found a void battery. Do you think it's a good addition to the build (with some rerouting to get additional power charges) or do you think should i sell it ?
"
X_katan_X wrote:
Hey guys. I just found a void battery. Do you think it's a good addition to the build (with some rerouting to get additional power charges) or do you think should i sell it ?

We already have a good amount of crit with the right gear, personally I'd say sell it and grab yourself a really nice crafted rare wep. You can get a nice DPS boost from one.
"
Glithy wrote:
"
X_katan_X wrote:

We already have a good amount of crit with the right gear, personally I'd say sell it and grab yourself a really nice crafted rare wep. You can get a nice DPS boost from one.

Exactly this^^
What do you guys think about Enfeeble instead of Warlords Mark in the CWDT link?
~ twitch.tv/animeprincess ~ everything was beautiful and nothing hurt ~
"
xsnowingx wrote:
What do you guys think about Enfeeble instead of Warlords Mark in the CWDT link?

Best bet is to get a warlords mark hit on ring , both are good

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info