[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

@ImTheories This is my POB https://pastebin.com/jtL37Rsq...
Any gear advice would be OK
"
Alhanna wrote:
@ImTheories This is my POB https://pastebin.com/jtL37Rsq...
Any gear advice would be OK

Can’t look at POB , at work .

From looking at your character page your 3 biggest dps/clear speed upgrades based on priority and cost (cheapest to costly) would be :

1. light of lunaris shield/elemental damage ring/Uber lab enchantments on gloves/boots
2. Spark enchant on helmet
3. Crafted weapon
Last edited by ImTheories on Apr 1, 2019, 11:59:12 AM

Just finished my new dagger. It was a huge DPS boost.
@ImTheories Thank you for the time. If and when you have the chance take a look at my PoB.

Edit: will start to look for multimod scepter. How important are stats like Gain #% non-chaos as chaos damage and gain #% lightning damage as chaos damage? seen that on scepter in the thread? As I said, have 5ex to burn.

Gear choices are strange here... I use shield with 25% increase spell damage and 64% increased lightning damage and you say to switch to shield with 15% spell damage and 80% crit chance? I will never understand gearing in this game... you need PhD in math and and 3 third party programs to figure that out.
Last edited by Alhanna on Apr 1, 2019, 12:23:24 PM
"
Alhanna wrote:
@ImTheories Thank you for the time. If and when you have the chance take a look at my PoB.

Edit: will start to look for multimod scepter. How important are stats like Gain #% non-chaos as chaos damage and gain #% lightning damage as chaos damage? seen that on scepter in the thread? As I said, have 5ex to burn.

Gear choices are strange here... I use shield with 25% increase spell damage and 64% increased lightning damage and you say to switch to shield with 15% spell damage and 80% crit chance? I will never understand gearing in this game... you need PhD in math and and 3 third party programs to figure that out.

the gain % are great dps additions and most important with crit strike . Lunaris also has the crit multi mods on it too as well as cold damage to spells.
you should really put build still in progress or sumthing so many changes its hard to keep up with this build... and its not really t16 viable
"
D2godz wrote:
you should really put build still in progress or sumthing so many changes its hard to keep up with this build... and its not really t16 viable

His old build works , he’s just making upgraded changes throughout the league to make it more viable which I appreciate . I speed farm t16s and have quick guardian kills . It’s very t16 viable as t16s feel like t10s to me... just need gear . I’ll maybe post a video of deathless guardian kills/shaper this week if I have time .
Last edited by ImTheories on Apr 1, 2019, 2:46:00 PM
"
ImTheories wrote:
"
D2godz wrote:

His old build works , he’s just making upgraded changes throughout the league to make it more viable which I appreciate . I speed farm t16s and have quick guardian kills . It’s very t16 viable as t16s feel like t10s to me... just need gear . I’ll maybe post a video of deathless guardian kills/shaper this week if I have time .

ur pob?

life 4133
mana 1175
energy shield 659
86 fire res
30 cold res
108 lighting res

my shield and resists too low or its normal?
can u give me advice for jewels or somethings
whats wrong
"
knufax wrote:
"
al3rbje wrote:
hello bashtart
Ty for this build but i don't know i think i missing something on my build

aoe 10/10

single target i don't know high tiers bosses take to long to dies

any help :

my setup :

i would go for voidwalker, remove pierce and put a added lightning damage to it. (Maybe also remove faster projectiles and replace with Crit)
Upgrade your shiled to a Rare one with good dmg mods or light of Lunaris.
Also getting 20% Quality gems boost you hp a lot. I think this would boost your dmg a fair bit. If you need res, i would switch gloves rare ones with hp and res

Edit: also your Dreamer node is not that useful if you reserve 100% of your Mana ;)

Ty sir

i think i wanna change my inpulsa's with The Covenant
about holy flame tottem worth or not ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info