[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Adding a question MoM-related:

How big does our unreserved Mana Pool need to be that we're able to move at all times, even when taking big hits.

I get that "Gain Damagee you take as mana over 4 secs" kinda helps with that but in the past i made the experience that especially MoM does make a build feel "clunky" without a mana Pool even at least 1/3 of your Health to be effective for survivability.

Why is it a difference here? I Don't seem to see it, since we don't even spec into Phase Acro and due to standing still while Casting we'll take bigger hits the more we progress in Maps. Running 2 Heralds reserves half of the Mana, which is a huge thing to be able to keep up Mana for movement.

Maybe Shield Charge will work with Blood Magic to be able to move without mana, i'll give that a shot.

Regards!

e: Need to add that this Build overall feels very smooth so far, got lucky with some Items and farmed a tabula. Fun to play, did not hit a wall DPS-wise so far and having a thousand bugs creeping all round you making stuff explode is always fun ;)
Last edited by BorkeNoah on Mar 11, 2019, 6:15:06 PM
Hey, very nice guide, will definately use this as a starter build.

at what level should i keep my skill gems tho?

cheers
Hello!

Are the skill trees under the leveling guide still viable?

Thank you!
Noob question, how to you gain charges for vaal spark? Only from orb of storms?
"
KylerPol wrote:

You can gain souls to cast Vaal Spark by killing enemies with any ability.
"
Tralgon wrote:
"
KylerPol wrote:

You can gain souls to cast Vaal Spark by killing enemies with any ability.

Sorry new to game, I just realized Vaal Spark gem is both Spark + Vaal Spark in 1 gem combined. I hhad thought by using Vaal Spark gem that we were removing normal spark completely.
Is Instrument of virtue or Pious Path better? u have virtue in the PoB and Pious in the guide.

so few days into the league thats what i haz so far i think im at 89ish level so far but it feels like build is missing damage big time

don't think chernob is doing much for me ofc im still missing the amulet and better belt and tabula can be replaced w/ something else or atleast i could get +1 to gems/+2 to projectiles for spark but problem is sustaining and pushing maps is expensive atm so have to juggle between semi welfare gear and investing

anyway any suggestions on improving the dps especialy for the bosses maybe dual wield weapons and drop shield nodes or is there something more offensive shield wise
Last edited by Vaikisss on Mar 11, 2019, 9:12:33 PM
Just started this as my 2nd guy for the league. First one was CI occultist which facerolled content, wanted something a bit speedier and interesting to play. Looking fun so far!

One thing I don't quite get is the use of MoM on a build that reserves so much mana. Something I'm missing?
Last edited by Yoluun on Mar 11, 2019, 9:19:54 PM
So the items that in path of building are like final builds? Also, fire resistance is 35%. is it an error?
Last edited by anttigirl on Mar 11, 2019, 9:54:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info