[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Gear on day 3 of the league, This is working GREAT thanks!

Hey, im trying your build and its going pretty smooth.. Just got my inpulsa and im on my way to 5link it. I got like 3ex on currency and im not sure on what to expend, i would like some guidance if possible. Atm im strugglin to put the uniques into the build. My resist / str rec are kickin my ass. heres my gear atm ( the jewllery is pretty awful)

Just changed the gloves, got a cheap one. Now i have 2 ex to invest in something, what do you guys think its the best option to go for?

any upgrade recommendations?

i see you write that bis helm would be a shaped one, could you specify more? :) is the helm for the spark setup or how?
and should i be using herald of ice instead of clarity?

awesome build btw, ez currency in delves :D
Last edited by AlexBrinkz on Sep 4, 2018, 8:14:04 AM
"
FeFFoM wrote:
Hey, im trying your build and its going pretty smooth.. Just got my inpulsa and im on my way to 5link it. I got like 3ex on currency and im not sure on what to expend, i would like some guidance if possible. Atm im strugglin to put the uniques into the build. My resist / str rec are kickin my ass. heres my gear atm ( the jewllery is pretty awful)

Work on your rare gear ... then you can get a good rolled doryani's or budget option a cerberus limb. Just improve piece by piece and at then end go for a choir of the storm which is crazy for dps.

"
AlexBrinkz wrote:

i see you write that bis helm would be a shaped one, could you specify more? :) is the helm for the spark setup or how?

Get a helmet with 3 additional spark projectiles. No the gloves are for the spark setup. Just improve piece by piece... jewels are a good spot to push dps from this point.

A ring with warlord's mark on hit would make your life much easier.

Clarity is important to sustain MoM.

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
bashtart wrote:
"
FeFFoM wrote:

Work on your rare gear ... then you can get a good rolled doryani's or budget option a cerberus limb. Just improve piece by piece and at then end go for a choir of the storm which is crazy for dps.

"
AlexBrinkz wrote:

Get a helmet with 3 additional spark projectiles. No the gloves are for the spark setup. Just improve piece by piece... jewels are a good spot to push dps from this point.

A ring with warlord's mark on hit would make your life much easier.

Clarity is important to sustain MoM.

Thanks for the reply, how do you rank call of the brotherhood + herald of ice vs wrath, if you were to choose one. I did some upgrades on my rare gear... Im at 2ex, and about to choose from doryani's or choirs ammy... you would go for doryani's first?
thanks for the reply.

got a rats nest with 3 spark enchant and dropped clarity for herald of ice instead.

but was thinking if herald of ice interfere with inpulsa explosions?
"
AlexBrinkz wrote:
thanks for the reply.

got a rats nest with 3 spark enchant and dropped clarity for herald of ice instead.

How do you manage to use 2 heralds + wrath? whats your mana pool??
Hey Guys,
how are your experience in the avtuall content, the depth's? Is it a good build to get deep into the depth and to survive?
"
FeFFoM wrote:
"
AlexBrinkz wrote:
thanks for the reply.

How do you manage to use 2 heralds + wrath? whats your mana pool??

I use an enlighten support. lvl 2 just lets me use my skills so looking forward to upgrading to a lvl 4 :)

edit: my mana pool is 1480 unreserved. After reservation i have 59 mana left. Just enough to let me use all skills. although the mana regen cant always catch up but atm its not a problem for me :)

And btw i dont use MoM atm.
Last edited by AlexBrinkz on Sep 4, 2018, 5:15:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info