[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Thank you for the explanation Flypython!! That really helps me

E: A other Question... Should i use as enchant 3 projectiles or spark damage?
Last edited by Japan on Jul 3, 2018, 12:01:26 PM
"
Japan wrote:
Thank you for the explanation Flypython!! That really helps me

E: A other Question... Should i use as enchant 3 projectiles or spark damage?

3 spark projectiles is definitly the better option for helmet entchantment.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
"
zemoto wrote:

Found Blade Vortex to be too awkward to use so I ended up using LT + Glacial for a while. Once I got a bunch of jewels and jewelry with lightning damage I ended up switching to LT + Arc which ended up doing significantly more damage with the added bonus of clearing adds around the bosses out.

My profile is public if anybody wants to see the gear I ended up with.

I got really inspired by this post and bought the skill gems and recolored my Inpulsa to get it to work - but I was not very happy with the result. Damage compared to BV (and the boost of Vaal BV for bosses) felt lackluster - and the added benefit of Arc while channeling is basically lost if you alternate spamming Spark while you go about your BV business.

Other cons I see are trying to do Atziri with your LT and Arcs flying everywhere - not to mention Vorici missions... One more con is not being able to move while you are channeling and you want to do that for as long as you can to ramp up the damage.

So, I rolled my stuff back to BV again. One big bonus of this test was switching the shield from Chernbog's to a spirit shield with crit and spell damage. It upped my tooltip DPS for Spark by a lot. It also lessens the Str requirement of the build.

All in all I feel that the clearing speed of LT+Arc while channeling is good enough for clearing that it rivals Spark - so it feels a bit pointless to run both. Having only tried it for a short while I might be missing something - but this is my personal opinion at least.
Hi, can you look at my char and tell me what I can improve on beside 6Linking the Inpulsa? IGN is xucxichheo (character name is GimmeUrMoneyBitch.. heh if you wanna look at my char through PathofBuilding) . Thank you.
Last edited by xucxichheo on Jul 4, 2018, 9:11:38 AM
"
xucxichheo wrote:
Hi, can you look at my char and tell me what I can improve on beside 6Linking the Inpulsa? IGN is xucxicheo (character name is GimmeUrMoneyBitch.. heh if you wanna look at my char through pastebin) . Thank you.

It's not possible to check your character if your profile is set to "private".
"
Bizze79 wrote:
"
xucxichheo wrote:
Hi, can you look at my char and tell me what I can improve on beside 6Linking the Inpulsa? IGN is xucxicheo (character name is GimmeUrMoneyBitch.. heh if you wanna look at my char through pastebin) . Thank you.

It's not possible to check your character if your profile is set to "private".

Hi, I just checked and it's not in private.
Your IGN name in your post was missing an "h". =)

Anyways, I quickly looked at your character and I see the following:
- No life on boots
- No life on belt
- No life on helmet
- No life on gloves
- Pretty low life rolls on both rings and the spirit shield
- You can use Blessed Orbs to re-roll the implicit crit value on your Diamond rings to 30%. I would strongly consider getting better rings with higher life first though...
- You could get spell crit chance on the spirit shield.

I'm not sure how well you are faring through maps at this point, but based on the above I think you will struggle keeping alive vs. T15+ bosses and Shaper.
Last edited by Bizze79 on Jul 4, 2018, 8:57:04 AM
"
Bizze79 wrote:
Your IGN name in your post was missing an "h". =)

Anyways, I quickly looked at your character and I see the following:
- No life on boots
- No life on belt
- No life on helmet
- No life on gloves
- Pretty low life rolls on both rings and the spirit shield
- You can use Blessed Orbs to re-roll the implicit crit value on your Diamond rings to 30%. I would strongly consider getting better rings with higher life first though...
- You could get spell crit chance on the spirit shield.

I'm not sure how well you are faring through maps at this point, but based on the above I think you will struggle keeping alive vs. T15+ bosses and Shaper.

Thank you for the suggestions!
One more thing: You should also probably change your life flask to a Hybrid flask so that you refill your mana as well. Since we are relying on MoM, it's pretty bad if we end up taking multiple small hits from surrounding enemies and are "stunlocked" since we can't use spells to kill enemies without mana. A Hybrid flask will give you back a bit less HP, but will fill up your mana as well - allowing you to spam some Sparks to clear the enemies and get out of the bad spot.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/cocoseb/characters

Hello, you can see my character on my poe page, what should I change? thank you :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info