[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

hey first off thanks for the guide was (and still is) my leaguestarter this time and it has been a lot of fun :D

i lvled with spark and bv but i dont really enjoy bv so i am currently testing alternatives... so far a really promising options has been lightning spire trap since you just throw down 3 of them and can start spamming spark/vaal spark... damage is really nice

do you have any other ideas for single target besides BV/LT+CWC+GC?

also there is a new interesting shield that drops from temples with Lightning dmg+added lightning to spells.... could be interestinmg for this build
Last edited by Asura2468 on Jun 3, 2018, 2:13:54 PM
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Just to be clear, how many Hazardous Reach jewels are you using? There's only one in the PoB.

In the video I used only one because I had the additional spark proj. entchantment... without it I would use two!

I'm new to Spark. Why would you NOT want to use the enchantment AND two of the Hazardous jewels? The more sparks the better - or?
"
Bizze79 wrote:
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Just to be clear, how many Hazardous Reach jewels are you using? There's only one in the PoB.

In the video I used only one because I had the additional spark proj. entchantment... without it I would use two!

I'm new to Spark. Why would you NOT want to use the enchantment AND two of the Hazardous jewels? The more sparks the better - or?

Well for clear speed yes... you want as many projectiles as possible but for dps another jewel would be better. Also your BV setup would profit from another jewel.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Fair enough. =)

I have 2 additional questions:
1. Your updated pastebin still shows your non-video equipment with Lightning Tendrils. What's your thoughts about BV vs. Lightning Tendrils?

2. I don't understand why you are using the Windscream boots. Will the dual curse benefit really matter since since Warlord's Mark only trigger on CWDT?
Oh well, now I need like 40 Orbs of Regret...
Hey guys have made it to level 82 so far, having a blast, saving up for my Impulsa's right now and just tearing through maps really fast. Check my character it works ok, any advice appreciated.
"
Bizze79 wrote:
Fair enough. =)

I have 2 additional questions:
1. Your updated pastebin still shows your non-video equipment with Lightning Tendrils. What's your thoughts about BV vs. Lightning Tendrils?

2. I don't understand why you are using the Windscream boots. Will the dual curse benefit really matter since since Warlord's Mark only trigger on CWDT?

1. I delete the PoB LT version for now... I just feel in for endgame BV is stronger. The LT setup is more flexible.
2. I droped Windscream boots in my new setup.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
i have a question. in past(before bosses buffed hp) i played this build with setup spark 6l. without bv/LT/other single target setup - and it was fine even for guardians.
for now is it impossible to comfortable deal with bosses when farming t14-t15 ?(ofcourse using 6link, +3spark proj enchant, spark dps jewels, 90+lvl, high %cc/spelldmg shield, choir of the storm)
i want to try it anyway, like the good old days.. :)
Hi Bashtart,
This is my first forum post here, been following your Spark BV Inquisitor guide for the new Incursion league so far.

I'm not too confident on character building yet though, the furthest I've gotten before is low-level endgame mapping. I see your build is already deviating from what it was before the 3.3 update.

Could you give me some advice on how to improve my current build to get it to be more powerful like yours? I went with the dual firestorm you had earlier but I see you are already using a spark setup, if I can switch to spark now (I'm level 45) that would be great as I have Pierce and the other skill gems including Vaal Spark already and have a Tabula Rasa I can run a 6-link with.

So how would I respec my passive tree to run my Vaal Spark and what gems should I link with it in the Tabula and have on my other bits of equipment?

Also any equipment tips would be good as currently my build is a bit glass cannony - I get killed easily but put out a fair bit of damage.

Here's my equipment, hope I'm linking it right:

And here's my passive tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/character-window/view-passive-skill-tree?accountName=Flypython&character=SparkyBoomBastic
Not build maker but I leveled up fine with the 3.2 Spark tree and getting the 10C budget setup. I used spark and some other skills to level up and it went really smoothly.

Make sure you have max resist, aim for HP items and you should be fine. The consecrated ground skills add a lot of defense.

Some skills I tried out and lvled with along with spark were incinerate, lighting trap, lighting spire.

I respeced into new tree and got all of the dodge cluster, my gear is about 20% complete but I haven't died since respec, was able to solo merciless lab at 70.

Upgrade your gear to final build as you make enough currency.
Last edited by Eclaer on Jun 4, 2018, 8:22:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info