[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Hey there i really like ur build. I am a new player and it is my first build. I am having a hard time in tier 1 map. I am looking to improve but i dont have any chaos. Could You look at my build and gear and see what would improve my DPS and survability without costing to much. Ty
"
"
bashtart wrote:
"
percydaman2 wrote:
Configuration is the same. Checked that. Even checked jewels by removing them in both PoB setups. Still huge disparity.

Noe clue bro...just post your PoB file please!

Is that Call of the Brotherhood equired?
Wanna swear two ventors for the MF
Only wanna farm the Doctor in the T8 maps

If you want to just farm low tier maps it is np to go for double ventor‘s and other mf gear... if the rest of your gear and your level is decent.

@Prinxcess: just follow the gearing tips in the budget gear section. If you feel too weak for map just make a few lvls in act 10... there are a few good spots.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Jan 17, 2018, 12:40:42 AM
"
Hi, Thanks for this guide so far im currently enjoying leveling this, Tho, im still at level 50 ish i'd like to suggest what im doing with leveling right now, what i did is i leveled 1-28 with the basic leveling items (i.e tabula,lifesprig,goldrim and such since its not my first character) i leveled up with desecrate +spell cascade +either volatile dead or detonate dead, as i reach level 20 ish i used brightbeak and still currently using it but you can use elemental maces for more damage and a spell damage shield (but i prefer brightbeak so i can kite around)at this point following the suggested skill tree to follow, i was able to grab the first jewel slot for the long winter (yep because at 28 all the way to the top ill be going with glacial cascade and lightning tendrils) after i took that with the life node below it, i headed directly to the elemental overload for more elemental damage at this point my gem links on tabula are glacial cascade > added cold> concentrated effect > faster casting > cold penetration. mind that having 5 links/6 on early stage will suck all your mana to solve this i used atziri foible paua amulet, and for more crit chance i have this on my storage which i dont really use but it is working gift from above diamond ring (with this equipped i have consecrate ground when i crit) with this i leveled up easy and smooth now for my first ascendancy i have 2 options either go with righteous fire or sanctify( we can easily maximize this with the ring + we get most of the time 40% increased elemental damage from elemental overload). at 40 ish it is really good to get windscream and those two curse ( enfeeble and warlordsmark tho we can change enfeeble with assasins mark for more crit chance but its up to you)lastly dont forget to grab potency of will it extends the duration of consecrated ground. also grab that jewel node early the one you can pass by going to potency for another long winter jewel it'll be more effective. sorry you have to read this i dont know how to post jewels and stuff

Thanks for sharing, awesome tips for lvling. it's really helpful for a templar rookie like me.
Bash, if i have a 6L corrupted Inpulsa's Broken Heart Sadist Garb with 5B/1G. which gems should I do on green socket if i use LT/GC? Any alternative choice (green gem) for the last gem except for ele focus? Or, will you suggest to use BV w/o added cold damage but something else? Thanks.
So I decided to try this. a little concerned about the housekeeping that I would like to see to update all the information to what the current build is, and would love it if the OP could be convinced to fiddle with it for a bit!
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
Bash, if i have a 6L corrupted Inpulsa's Broken Heart Sadist Garb with 5B/1G. which gems should I do on green socket if i use LT/GC? Any alternative choice (green gem) for the last gem except for ele focus? Or, will you suggest to use BV w/o added cold damage but something else? Thanks.

Under the condition that you chill your enemies "Hypothermia" will give you the most dps... another option is Added Cold Damage but will result in lower dps.

"
taosk8r wrote:
So I decided to try this. a little concerned about the housekeeping that I would like to see to update all the information to what the current build is, and would love it if the OP could be convinced to fiddle with it for a bit!

The build is up to date and I will not do any major updates this league! You have only have to decide if you prefer LT/GC or Blade Vortex for single target dps.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
is it ok to convert 60% damage of GC to ICE?

will it lose a lot of ele damage?
"
xiongjipeng wrote:
is it ok to convert 60% damage of GC to ICE?

will it lose a lot of ele damage?

The best way to find out is when you try it out in PoB... Path of Building is great tool to help you learn sbout PoE and improve your chars.
"
bashtart wrote:
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

Under the condition that you chill your enemies "Hypothermia" will give you the most dps... another option is Added Cold Damage but will result in lower dps.

Sorry to keep asking your question, Bash, but thank you so much for your patience. I have followed your suggestion and tested a few gems on PoB. it seems, when using BV - spell echo - conc effect - inc crit strike - phy to lightning - add lightning dmg(instead of add cold damage), it gives higher dps. do you mind verifying that please? I'm really new for PoB as well, i'm not sure if i missed anything.

Thank you.
"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
it seems, when using BV - spell echo - conc effect - inc crit strike - phy to lightning - add lightning dmg(instead of add cold damage), it gives higher dps. do you mind verifying that please? I'm really new for PoB as well, i'm not sure if i missed anything.

Thank you.

Stands to reason because choir of the storm increases lightning damage by 50% (not cold damage)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info