[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
weveran wrote:
I'm looking to figure out what I should upgrade from here. I have a 10 exalted budget (thanks Doctor card!) and I have all the essentials (I think). What would be most worth my time? I'm not sure how to link my profile but this is Freozen_Nettle on my account and should be public. Thanks in advance!

Well you got the basic gear so now you will look for upgrades slot by slot... f.e. a better rolled doryani's or some good spell crit dagger. I also would drop one Hazardeous Research for a Long Winter jewel to push your single target dps. Then I would get quality 20% on all your flasks.

And then just go look piece by piece what a improvement will cost... how it will actually will improve you (test it PoB first) and then decide which changes have the best price/performance.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Just got level 89 and so far it feels great. Seriously this is one of the best builds I've ever played. Thank you man!) But I have a question which is a bit offtopic: what is the best(effective) way to farm currency with this build? Do you run vaults/shaped vaults/spider forests and etc? Or do you just run red maps all the time? Or farming giardians and shaper?

At the moment I've completed all the maps untill t11 and know I'm unsure what should I do.
Last edited by Ginnudi on Jan 14, 2018, 8:55:47 PM
"
Just got level 89 and so far it feels great. Seriously this is one of the best builds I've ever played. Thank you man!) But I have a question which is a bit offtopic: what is the best(effective) way to farm currency with this build? Do you run vaults/shaped vaults/spider forests and etc? Or do you just run red maps all the time? Or farming giardians and shaper?

At the moment I've completed all the maps untill t11 and know I'm unsure what should I do.

Yeah just run as many maps as possible... shaped spider forest/vsults are very good because of the possible card drops and design. Last season I farmed my headhunter just running as many maps as possible with a high item filter. I get bored running always the same maps so Inkinda run more or less everthing with a decent map design.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Jan 15, 2018, 1:42:07 AM
Hi bashtart, i must say it's a great build. i realy enjoy it !

the shocking/freez + inpulsa passiv is realy fun to play its remind me my dual obliteration zerker chaos BV ! ^^

I have some question about late game improvement :
i am 88 & i got all nodes & gearing pretty much like you

first question if i got enough mana to sustain MOM do i have to take the mana nodes behind?
maybe it could possibly tank all the strong attack which can one shot the char ? actualy 726
mana without

second what do you pick in case of level 94-95? I think about new jew, near sion wheel of life
or on the top the jew with 4% mana before ? or rush wheel of life for a better hp pull?

Finaly last question could we have a good vaal implicit on inpulsa 6L ? do we vaal choir of storm for immunes? as extra late game improvement ofc :)

See ya bashtart & thanks again !!! (sorry for my english)
For single target, I really enjoy CwC+LT+GC, even no high quality gems with 5L (w/o ele focus), I feel better than BV. Enjoy the "music" crit strikes bring up. farming is really fun and fast.

Bash, I bought a pair of shaped gloves with faster casting and mana leech. however, it's corrupted with 2G/1B/1W sockets. Currently i linked spark-spell echo-pierce-faster projectile on the glove. what gem would you suggest for 2nd green socket? Thank you.
Last edited by TxE4GL3k on Jan 15, 2018, 12:40:56 PM
Hi Bashtart, Absolutely loving the build. One question, is there much disparity between the head enchants for spark damage and additional projectiles. I have 40% damage for spark but is it worth the ~2 ex to swap over to additional proj? Is it just better aoe clear for trash?
"
cahouet wrote:
Hi bashtart, i must say it's a great build. i realy enjoy it !

the shocking/freez + inpulsa passiv is realy fun to play its remind me my dual obliteration zerker chaos BV ! ^^

I have some question about late game improvement :
i am 88 & i got all nodes & gearing pretty much like you

first question if i got enough mana to sustain MOM do i have to take the mana nodes behind?
maybe it could possibly tank all the strong attack which can one shot the char ? actualy 726
mana without

second what do you pick in case of level 94-95? I think about new jew, near sion wheel of life
or on the top the jew with 4% mana before ? or rush wheel of life for a better hp pull?

Finaly last question could we have a good vaal implicit on inpulsa 6L ? do we vaal choir of storm for immunes? as extra late game improvement ofc :)

See ya bashtart & thanks again !!! (sorry for my english)

The nodes behind are absolutly worth it so I would recommend you take them. Yeah I guess additional jewel socket would be good choice if your reach higher levels. I don't think vaal your impulsa can be worth the risk. Look you can try to vaal your choir but it is risky... and just go a few sites back there are a few good gear setups for higher budget posted by other players.

"
TxE4GL3k wrote:
For single target, I really enjoy CwC+LT+GC, even no high quality gems with 5L (w/o ele focus), I feel better than BV. Enjoy the "music" crit strikes bring up. farming is really fun and fast.

Bash, I bought a pair of shaped gloves with faster casting and mana leech. however, it's corrupted with 2G/1B/1W sockets. Currently i linked spark-spell echo-pierce-faster projectile on the glove. what gem would you suggest for 2nd green socket? Thank you.

I think your setup is good as it is.

"
PerrywinkleJr wrote:
Hi Bashtart, Absolutely loving the build. One question, is there much disparity between the head enchants for spark damage and additional projectiles. I have 40% damage for spark but is it worth the ~2 ex to swap over to additional proj? Is it just better aoe clear for trash?

There is a reason why additional spark proj enchatment ist more expensive... it is just better. As long as you have 40% dmg enchant I would use two hazardeous research jewels. Yes it is about clearspeed and that is what this build is about :)
"
bashtart wrote:

"
TxE4GL3k wrote:

I think your setup is good as it is.

Thank you as always.
"
bashtart wrote:
"
percydaman2 wrote:
Configuration is the same. Checked that. Even checked jewels by removing them in both PoB setups. Still huge disparity.

Noe clue bro...just post your PoB file please!

Is that Call of the Brotherhood equired?
Wanna swear two ventors for the MF
Only wanna farm the Doctor in the T8 maps
Hi, Thanks for this guide so far im currently enjoying leveling this, Tho, im still at level 50 ish i'd like to suggest what im doing with leveling right now, what i did is i leveled 1-28 with the basic leveling items (i.e tabula,lifesprig,goldrim and such since its not my first character) i leveled up with desecrate +spell cascade +either volatile dead or detonate dead, as i reach level 20 ish i used brightbeak and still currently using it but you can use elemental maces for more damage and a spell damage shield (but i prefer brightbeak so i can kite around)at this point following the suggested skill tree to follow, i was able to grab the first jewel slot for the long winter (yep because at 28 all the way to the top ill be going with glacial cascade and lightning tendrils) after i took that with the life node below it, i headed directly to the elemental overload for more elemental damage at this point my gem links on tabula are glacial cascade > added cold> concentrated effect > faster casting > cold penetration. mind that having 5 links/6 on early stage will suck all your mana to solve this i used atziri foible paua amulet, and for more crit chance i have this on my storage which i dont really use but it is working gift from above diamond ring (with this equipped i have consecrate ground when i crit) with this i leveled up easy and smooth now for my first ascendancy i have 2 options either go with righteous fire or sanctify( we can easily maximize this with the ring + we get most of the time 40% increased elemental damage from elemental overload). at 40 ish it is really good to get windscream and those two curse ( enfeeble and warlordsmark tho we can change enfeeble with assasins mark for more crit chance but its up to you)lastly dont forget to grab potency of will it extends the duration of consecrated ground. also grab that jewel node early the one you can pass by going to potency for another long winter jewel it'll be more effective. sorry you have to read this i dont know how to post jewels and stuff

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info