[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

Hey there. I was wondering if there is a good option to get a staff like pledge of hands to do something with kaom and increased mana for MoM. or maybe duskdawn for plenty of crit stats or may be tyrants shiver which must be the worst option but anyway. and for moving bodyswap may be used easily. Is there any sence of doin that?
"
arcadnii wrote:
Hey there. I was wondering if there is a good option to get a staff like pledge of hands to do something with kaom and increased mana for MoM. or maybe duskdawn for plenty of crit stats or may be tyrants shiver which must be the worst option but anyway. and for moving bodyswap may be used easily. Is there any sence of doin that?

I mean..then you're just playing a totally different build.
"
destle wrote:
I suffered a lot and the last hope was to achieve level 75. I got dressed, went to the first level of the map and DIED. This is one of the worst builds in the game!

You trolling or just very noob? Not sure. Looking at your gear, it's complete trash and your chest isn't 6L...what are you expecting exactly?
Last edited by DamageIncorporated on Dec 22, 2017, 7:49:28 PM
just want to say thanks for the nice build ;) farming like a god ^^ the only thing that left is 6l Inpulsa but no luck :/
IGN: YamiCurseWhisper
Working on 6L to test LT CWC GC

BV is fine but the one thing I find really annoying is abyss openings blocking small hallways that spark can't get around. With GC this should solve the issue that BV can't. Hoping it's a dps upgrade on bosses too.

"
waddoop2016 wrote:
I just wondering about the left hand jewel socket radius only have 10 int...Does it suppose be there?
I'm just a new player,if something wrong please tell me.

The int does not have to be allocated.

"
gisabelle wrote:
i realy enjoy more playing with the set up glacial cascade then the BV . but for damage i realy don't know i still in low map ( tier 10 +- )
if you use glacial cascade i put one of the new jewel the long winter is it good ? or should i take it off and put a jewel with life/crit ?
also why you put bleed on your glove faster projectile is enought no ?

bleed is not necessary... more or less useless for us.

"
Kelemn wrote:
With the elder glove, how do you achieve 75% conversion ?

Or just the 25% from the shield is enought ?

physical to lightning support

[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
First of all, I want to start by saying this is an amazing build.
I leveled up to 88 this league using this build, farmed like a God, indeed.
I think the best "form" of this build is using shaper gloves with lv 18 faster projectiles, projectiles speed and attack and cast speed, thus dropping blade vortex setup for the Lightning Tendrils/GC setup(wich, I got to say is MELTING everything). Switched to it yesterday because I am one of those lazy players who just hate to constantly cast the spell and being "restricted" by BV, because if you are dodging for a long time you just lose all the stacks and by the time you get the 20 stacks(max dps) on, you kinda miss your only time of doing some actual damage to the boss. Another thing I noticed was that I played with double daggers, felt kinda squishy so I tried some new stuff, and the BiS shield I really think is Magna Eclipsis. This shield is amazing, gotta say, alongside with tons of armor, it comes with a very interesting skill:Level 20 Elemental Aegis wich is, in simple terms a 1k Energy shield that protects you against elemental damage. After changing from BV to Lightning Tendrils, and to Magna Eclipsis I tought doing a guardian. Cleared Maze of the Minotaur deathless, tanked about everything that's possible there whitout dying.
TLDR: If this build feels squishy you're doing something wrong.

Also, people that changed from BV to Lightning tendrils/GC setup should drop chernobog and get a better shield, Magna Eclipsis is one very OP shield and very cheap too, if the ones at sale are very expensive you can just use the recipe for it(https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Magna_Eclipsis).

Other maps cleared deathless: T15 Carcass, T14 Acid Lakes(only types of t14/15 I yet dropped)

After hours I finally crafted these. Not top rolls, but they have what we're looking for in the spark setup.

Cost me about 4 ex to craft.

Ok i created this char n its going fun, but when i equip the Inpulsa i dont see the "increased Damage if you have Shocked an Enemy Recently" I'm shockin then because they are exploding, but i dont see any inc damage on the skill or any buff on the screen.

My build right now:
https://pastebin.com/g8yb6z9n

dont mind the itens be so lame n stuff, i'm still trying to build up the char, just removed the tabula rasa to test the Inpulsa extra damage
Why Vinktar with added dmg to spells is better then actually convert 20% phys to lightning? Isnt that better for bv if I use only gem so I dont have full 100% converted?
IGN:Avlorena,Amoridan,Gernil im usualy on in any of these characters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info