[3.10] Bashtart's SPARK INQUISITOR * farming like a god! :)

"
xValiant wrote:
hello , i'm doing your build, you can see my character and help i can change to get more power to kill bosses, i can easy clear maps t15 but on bosses i can't kill t9+ , i need ever skip to don't lose XP
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/xValiant/characters
Character:SpKValianT

Hi well q20 and full level gems will do a big deal and oh yeah you use controlled destruction twice in your bv setup that will not work... in generell the dps scale pretty heavy with crit multipliers (jewels f.e.). So don’t rush it... just level, make gems q20 and level them and then most bosses up to tier14 shouldn’t be really a problem.

@gisabelle: i dropped HoT to have more unreserved mana.

@yeorj: that sre screenshots from last saison... and between your level and 94 are worlds :)
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 22, 2017, 8:26:55 AM
"
Yeorj wrote:
Excuse me, this is basically my second build (Abyss SC) and I'm wondering..

How am I going to obtain the 50k DPS like the screenshot states with Spark? I'm currently sitting at 11k and I'm level 77. Will I actually reach 50k DPS like the screenshots suggest I will be by the time I'm around level 90 with the same gear? Just blows my mind, because that 40k more than what I'm capable of and I'm only 17 levels away from obtaining the same level so.. If anyone could fill me in on how it's at 50k that'd be nice. Thanks!

1. change faster casting gem on your spark setup you get faster casting from gloves
2. no quality on gems
3. yes lvl from charakter and gems make a big diffrence
4. missing the good gear
5. screenshot was taken on a 6-link spark
Last edited by swissnixon on Dec 22, 2017, 8:30:34 AM
HI,

I have been trying your build for 3.1 and it works pretty fun! I'm keeping my self update with your success and what other player are trying and i just want to say: you haven't link your current boots since a week or so, are you still using Windscream ?

Fredlaf
"
Destrol wrote:
HI,

I have been trying your build for 3.1 and it works pretty fun! I'm keeping my self update with your success and what other player are trying and i just want to say: you haven't link your current boots since a week or so, are you still using Windscream ?

Fredlaf

Oh hi yeah I forgot to link them... still using windscream boots
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hey Bash - I didn't think of going pure GC or LT. I will be honest and I was desperately searching for a skill that would synergize with our tree having lightning damage and such. I came across Paige's build that uses the single target setup that I suggested, but she was using only LT > CWC > GC on a 6l for clear and single target swapping out conc for inc aoe and relying on our chests lightningsplosions for clearing packs. I like our spark clear setup way way more personally.

I haven't played around with pure GC or LT for single nor the thresholds. I just slapped on her setup and was pretty shocked at how fast it melted bosses. I could mess around more with pure setups to see if they offer us even more.

My thought on the current setup is shocking bosses and getting the full effect of the up to 50% increased dmg against shocked via our chest, also the effectiveness of shock, which I suppose if we mess around with pure setups would lean more toward us setting up maybe a pure LT setup instead.

Did you get a chance to try out the above combo yet? Not too shabby eh :)
Last edited by coaa on Dec 22, 2017, 10:57:48 AM
How do people always get 20/20 gems so quick? Do you buy level 1 gems with 20 quality and level it up to 20? Do you spent a ton of money on gemcutter prisms? Buy high level gem with high level quality? Never understood the most efficient process on that.

Also which gems are quality the most important on?
Last edited by Swag_Master_Alan on Dec 22, 2017, 11:34:48 AM
"
coaa wrote:
Hey Bash - I didn't think of going pure GC or LT. I will be honest and I was desperately searching for a skill that would synergize with our tree having lightning damage and such. I came across Paige's build that uses the single target setup that I suggested, but she was using only LT > CWC > GC on a 6l for clear and single target swapping out conc for inc aoe and relying on our chests lightningsplosions for clearing packs. I like our spark clear setup way way more personally.

I haven't played around with pure GC or LT for single nor the thresholds. I just slapped on her setup and was pretty shocked at how fast it melted bosses. I could mess around more with pure setups to see if they offer us even more.

My thought on the current setup is shocking bosses and getting the full effect of the up to 50% increased dmg against shocked via our chest, also the effectiveness of shock, which I suppose if we mess around with pure setups would lean more toward us setting up maybe a pure LT setup instead.

Did you get a chance to try out the above combo yet? Not too shabby eh :)

Unfortunately not yet... I still need to level the gems because it make no sense compare a bv setup with lvl 19 and the glacial cwc setup with lvl 17 gems... but tomorrow I have the whole day time :)

"
How do people always get 20/20 gems so quick? Do you buy level 1 gems with 20 quality and level it up to 20? Do you spent a ton of money on gemcutter prisms? Buy high level gem with high level quality? Never understood the most efficient process on that.

Also which gems are quality the most important on?

I level my gems to 20, then trade my quality gems I found for gemcutter prisms (your need at least in sum 40% for a gem cutter prism) and trade for lvl 1 q20 and level again. Most important are the gems of your main damage setups.
Last edited by bashtart on Dec 22, 2017, 11:42:00 AM
I just wondering about the left hand jewel socket radius only have 10 int...Does it suppose be there?
I'm just a new player,if something wrong please tell me.
i realy enjoy more playing with the set up glacial cascade then the BV . but for damage i realy don't know i still in low map ( tier 10 +- )
if you use glacial cascade i put one of the new jewel the long winter is it good ? or should i take it off and put a jewel with life/crit ?
also why you put bleed on your glove faster projectile is enought no ?
Last edited by gisabelle on Dec 22, 2017, 1:50:48 PM
With the elder glove, how do you achieve 75% conversion ?

Or just the 25% from the shield is enought ?
---

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info