Solo Self-Found Support in 2.6.0

"
implemented as described, sure, i'll play it. but that's because i'm too much an introvert that finds dealing with people in a party for trading or playing far too much of a hassle :P

Or apparently supporting this game with money. Love all the people shitting on GGG having no supporter pack titles.
Wow, Cannot wait to find a mirror and vendor it :D
I've been waiting for this for a long time, but I did hope that this would mean increased the drop rate. I.e. they can easily just add 100% quantity and quality to each area in that league.
I like every bit of it.
Coudn't be better.
There is no dark, it's just absence of light.
This feels just a prennounce of Xbox to come.

Why even do shit like this, instead of fixing trade?

Starting to get disappointed, after 4 years of playing.
dd
is this the long promised trading improvement?
Finally!!! I've been doing this since ever :D
Nice to know all those threads and efforts way-back-when weren't entirely wasted.
"
tonic317 wrote:
"
implemented as described, sure, i'll play it. but that's because i'm too much an introvert that finds dealing with people in a party for trading or playing far too much of a hassle :P

Or apparently supporting this game with money. Love all the people shitting on GGG having no supporter pack titles.

I'm surprised you didn't realize before now how entitled people have gotten all over the world.

In relation to the SSF, I'm happy about it. I've only had one character that I ever bought anything for. It felt exactly like I was cheating when I equipped the gear. I'll be playing that method from now on again.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info