[2.5] BHC WoE Cyclone Slayer - cheap and efficient, excellent for uber lab farming and mapping.

I have never liked melee but wanted a lab farmer to source currency.

@lvl 78 so far and i have really enjoyed this build. Its cheap, cyclone is a surprising fun skill plus i can afk map while watching streams lol.

I have tried uber lab twice @75 but died both times on spiky traps. Will try another shot around lvl 80.

Need to working on my leap slamming, not dying to traps and boss mechanics.

good build , 1st time i done uber lab. 6k hp lvl 84

but how can i upgrade my gear?
how much dps are you have w/o buffs? also did you tryed with any another Dual Wielding ? or Wings of Entropy give most dps?
Last edited by davc1234567890 on Jan 29, 2017, 6:47:33 AM
Any interest in updating for 2.6 if there are any major changes?
maybe 1 video?))))
Plz bros, looks very nice.
Please have an update for 2.6. Thx for the build and GL.
Hi folks.

I'll update this build and guide for 2.6 after skill tree builders update, which is hopefully tomorrow.

For an overview, not too much seems to have changed. The worst blow is the AoE changes that reduce Cyclone radius for this build around 30-35%, effectively reducing it to almost to pre 2.5 levels. This has no real impact on labbing but it hurts clearspeed in maps some. If you want to combat this you could try vaaling weapon range to WoE.

On the upside 2.6 and Legacy league add some interesting options. The Retch should become more readily available, and it's a great damage item for Slayers. Legacy Bringer of Rain and (if available) Legacy Wings of Entropy are extremely good and would get you close to block cap without much investment, though I imagine they will be very rare. Buffed uniques like Carnage Heart (if paired with The Retch) might also have some potential.

Anyway I've not yet decided if I'll play this build again in 2.6, but having recently upgraded my computer I'll be sure to post a video if I do.
Last edited by Mannistab on Feb 28, 2017, 11:31:55 PM
Thanks for the build. I completed my first ever Uber Lab today at lvl 82. Lab layout was pretty easy and the last fight took me a little bit but it was pretty open area and easy traps. Only had "portals" which actually helped me leach and get endurance charges.

5K life, and around 24.8K dps without warchief totem, 29k with warchief totem up

Passive Tree:

Gear:

Spoiler

I usualy run blood rage in my CWDT set up for mapping. But switched to AA for Lab.

I paid 3 chaos the the WoE and 1 exalt for the BOR. But you can get a BoR now for 10 to 15 chaos.

I only died twice, once at lvl 5, and once in a map to a volatile blood that caught me off guard.

Thanks for the build.
Last edited by Scar_Finger on Mar 10, 2017, 1:52:30 AM
Great build,but do you think it can be viable switching fortify for bloodlust if i have disfavour? Refund from damage nodes and get more life?
can confirm this build can do guardian with some upgrade, only tried mino , the damage is a bit weak but 100% doable , aw help a long way in the fight. can check my profile for the changes i make , character name : uberfarmergnosis

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info