[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

"
predator0220 wrote:
About abyssal jewels:

Since the game counts your mines as dealing the crits and killing (thats why you have to use orb of storms when going elemental overload), the "+% damage if you've killed recently" only triggers from your secondary attack skills (but low level shield charge and vortex won't usually kill anything).

That mechanic also allows you to use "+30% crit chance/2% elemental resistance penetration if you haven't crit recently" and "+30% armour if you haven't killed recently".

So if you don't use an offensive cwdt, you can get much cheaper jewels since they're only in demand by a few classes.

Shaped/Elder items:

I spend a lot of time looking for gear, so I found out that there are elder gloves which have build-in faster attack support and +#% attack speed that leave you an additional gem slot. This gives you an extra gem slot for blood magic, making mind over matter a less risky choice.
Level 16 faster attack ones are very affordable, while level 20 support with additional +16% attack speed are very expensive but also a straight upgrade to the recommended gloves.

There are also shaper gloves which are supported by blind that are very usefull for the cwdt setup, especially if you use your final ascendancy points for the 4-point blind buff (50% increased duration and 6% reduced damage taken from blinded enemies).

Oh wow, always thought that although using mines stats like "if you've killed recently" would count towards you and would work. Thanks for letting me know :) I gotta redo stats for abyss jewels then.

About the gloves: I saw the attack speed supported once and thought about running BM-Gem but I really prefer having 16% more attack and cast speed, one could try to use essences of insanity on elder gloves but that might become quite expensive :D
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Good Morning! I have not had a chance to read through all 86 pages of this post, but I have been leveling a FNM Sab based on your spec and it has been very fun! I am however, experiencing mana issues, especially trying to run both enfeeble and temporal chains as auras. Do you have any suggestions as to how to mitigate that problem? Thanks!
"
Good Morning! I have not had a chance to read through all 86 pages of this post, but I have been leveling a FNM Sab based on your spec and it has been very fun! I am however, experiencing mana issues, especially trying to run both enfeeble and temporal chains as auras. Do you have any suggestions as to how to mitigate that problem? Thanks!

You can't really run temp chains + enfeeble until you are using The Covenant chest and run FNM on life instead of mana. You can use vaal clarity linked to increased duration to cast for free at least half of the time.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Seems to be working great :)
Last edited by DeretFasy on Dec 22, 2017, 7:21:38 AM
Hello!I am getting destoryed in Acts 6-9 even with double curse and Decoy totem.Any help would be appreciated
How You generate power charges?
"
MaciegSKlanuf wrote:
How You generate power charges?

Using the Blast Cascade Node in the passive skill tree
Excellent build so far. I'm level 70 and starting to get jewel slots.
What stats should I be looking for in the jewel? thanks
"
BerekHalfHand wrote:
Excellent build so far. I'm level 70 and starting to get jewel slots.
What stats should I be looking for in the jewel? thanks

Abyss jewels , good mods are: Maxmimum Life, Fire /Cold/Lightning Damage to spells, Fire/Cold/Lightning damage to spells while holding a shield,Resistances and if you go crit then global crit multiplier and global crit chance .

Phys and chaos damage to spells isn't that good because they don't get scaled up by the %elemental damage we skill in the tree and from our gear.
I only have 5L atm, should I use Trap and Mine Damage or Increased Critical Strikes.

Also, why do we have Vaal Clarity when we have Blood Magic?
Last edited by Alfierulz on Jan 3, 2018, 2:34:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info