[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

Hiya Newbie here ,
this is my first official league, just had a question. I see that you are running multiple curses but have only one equipped on ur skill tab. How do you dual cast then? Also if you could pls post the skill keys you are using that would help a lot :)
Love the build , Still getting used to the game though , thanks.
"
bluu_94 wrote:
Hiya Newbie here ,
this is my first official league, just had a question. I see that you are running multiple curses but have only one equipped on ur skill tab. How do you dual cast then? Also if you could pls post the skill keys you are using that would help a lot :)

Hi my friend, glad you are enjoying this build!

We use blasphemy which casts curses automatically and link it with our 2 curses (temporal chains and enfeeble), that way everything around us gets automatically cursed, but we reserve some mana by using blasphemy, which is not a problem since we pay our skill with life instead of mana.

Here is a picture of my Setup ingame (there are no curses on my bar)

Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
"
KikosLive wrote:
"
bluu_94 wrote:
Hiya Newbie here ,

We use blasphemy which casts curses automatically and link it with our 2 curses (temporal chains and enfeeble), that way everything around us gets automatically cursed, but we reserve some mana by using blasphemy, which is not a problem since we pay our skill with life instead of mana.

Thanks a lot :) Silly of me i did not notice that Blasphemy actually did :)
What do you think abt this ring? will it help solving mana problems?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Foible
"
bluu_94 wrote:
"
KikosLive wrote:
"
bluu_94 wrote:
Hiya Newbie here ,

Thanks a lot :) Silly of me i did not notice that Blasphemy actually did :)
What do you think abt this ring? will it help solving mana problems?
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Atziri%27s_Foible

Don't think atziri's foible is enough to sustain mana, I'd really recommend you to go for the covenant chest.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
I was hoping to respec to ci bladeflurry from fnm but it looks like it was nerfed substantially in 3.0. - Respec'd to trickster scorching ray was pretty easy transition from fnm map farming to end game boss farmer w/ SR.
Last edited by Shogun_Shotgun on Oct 16, 2017, 6:29:29 AM
I am Really enjoying playing FNM thanks for the build. Here is my current gear list.

My gear isn't what I would call the best but i'm level 89 and just took down one of the guardians. havn't gotten to the other 3 yet.
Last edited by pyrovespin on Oct 10, 2017, 1:35:37 AM
"
pyrovespin wrote:
I am Really enjoying playing FNM thanks for the build. Here is my current gear list.

My gear isn't what I would call the best but i'm level 89 and just took down one of the guardians. havn't gotten to the other 3 yet.

Hey, good job ! I would try to replace the doryanis for a good rare sceptre or dagger, doryanis doesnt really add a lot of damage, try it out on path of building.
Haven't come accrossed a good scepter yet that was actually better. and if I'm trying to find a better neck. I have a Bisco's but its not +1 to curses so I don't like using it.
Just interesting, i have played with glacial cascade mine sabo, this build is stronger or similar? How about mf with this build? How far you go with this build? You killed shaper or guardians?
How do you get more health on this build ? I think i have got all the health nodes and i am around level 70 but only have around 2.5k health. Also since this is a long thread just wanted to know if u somehow managed to negate the mana cost ? Grt build though really enjoying it but bosses were tough for me , died few times on each act bosses :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info