[3.4] Fire Nova Mine - Perfect League Starter - Low Budget - FAST - HC Viable

i don't know about you lot but i don't charge into packs like sorcita. i circle around then and lay mines before they can hit me. it works very well.

another thing that i think would work very well is playing this as evasion based because that's in fact how i play. just manually evading everything so i am thinking about taking acrobatics and run grace if only the left side (templar area) wasn't so good. it'd also be hard to get enough skill points to do that.

but in theory evasion based with acrobatics and grace would probably be the best. it fits the playstyle too.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 8, 2017, 3:04:50 PM
"
kompaniet wrote:
i don't know about you lot but i don't charge into packs like sorcita. i circle around then and lay mines before they can hit me. it works very well.

another thing that i think would work very well is playing this as evasion based because that's in fact how i play. just manually evading everything so i am thinking about taking acrobatics and run grace if only the left side (templar area) wasn't so good. it'd also be hard to get enough skill points to do that.

but in theory evasion based with acrobatics and grace would probably be the best. it fits the playstyle too.

I feel like circling around packs takes too much time. I would love to get the EV/ES combo, but you would to let go off crit, or you just run out of points.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
I want to play this build for the Turmoil 2-week event, do you think it's a good idea to go Assassin from the start ?
links doesnt works
"
WispaPD wrote:
links doesnt works

It works now, it was just a gateway error.
"
KikosLive wrote:

I want to be honest. I never tested the hinder mechanic. But I read up on it and it does stack with temporal chains, which sounds pretty awesome. Yes, the hinder bonus would benefit the build and the weapon is not bad at all since it also has some cast speed and flat ele damage to spells.
I think this weapon is worth trying out. Thanks for the suggestion.

Care to update us on what you said? =) I thought of Singularity when I saw your build. I was wondering if someone had a same idea. Turns out someone had a same idea and asked for your opinion. That was about few months ago. Did you have a chance to try Singularity out?

"
Blazera wrote:
"
KikosLive wrote:

I want to be honest. I never tested the hinder mechanic. But I read up on it and it does stack with temporal chains, which sounds pretty awesome. Yes, the hinder bonus would benefit the build and the weapon is not bad at all since it also has some cast speed and flat ele damage to spells.
I think this weapon is worth trying out. Thanks for the suggestion.

Care to update us on what you said? =) I thought of Singularity when I saw your build. I was wondering if someone had a same idea. Turns out someone had a same idea and asked for your opinion. That was about few months ago. Did you have a chance to try Singularity out?

I like the idea, i'll try it out.
Last edited by Lyanar on Jul 15, 2017, 4:24:18 AM
So why do you pick alira in merc? hER Bonus doesnt makes sense to me?
"
domynik05 wrote:
So why do you pick alira in merc? hER Bonus doesnt makes sense to me?

For the free power charge. Only makes sense if you go crit though, but endgame you should go crit anyways.
Check out my Fire Nova Mine Guide (3.2) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1774498
Singularity should be a good weapon for hc. The hinder stacks with temp chains from what i have been told and you can even add some chilled ground via cwdt+vortex or something for an almost complete timestop :)

But then again hinder is available from abyssal cry too. And that's exacly what i use. To each their own.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jul 19, 2017, 6:02:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info