Essence As a Core Game Mechanic

Buff nerf buff nerf buff nerf ...

Thank you so much!

Let's end the discrimination of standard players, more content for everyone!

"
Sexcalibure wrote:
Can we expect to see talisman back please, i missed those encounters

I totally agree btw ^^
Last edited by pathfinding on Nov 21, 2016, 6:27:28 PM
Very nice! :)
Good news! :)
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
While I'm glad to see that essences will be in the core game, I have to agree with people saying that the default stash size is getting ridiculously small compared to what's out there.

Given that tons of folks have stashes over 20 tabs, I doubt sales of tabs would suffer from making the default 6, one extra for cards and one extra for essences.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
"
Archwizard wrote:
While I'm glad to see that essences will be in the core game, I have to agree with people saying that the default stash size is getting ridiculously small compared to what's out there.

Given that tons of folks have stashes over 20 tabs, I doubt sales of tabs would suffer from making the default 6, one extra for cards and one extra for essences.

Not going to happen.

Default needs to stay 4 because stash tabs fund the game.

It's GGG"s policy to introduce as many items as possible so players buy stash tabs.
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
since essences are currancy items, will you add more room on the currancy stash tab to be able to store them, or do we have to use a standard stash tab for storing them?
"
We are reducing the Socketed Gems have 20% more Attack and Cast Speed on Gloves from Essence of Insanity.

well it was fun while it lasted
"
Fracture333 wrote:
since essences are currancy items, will you add more room on the currancy stash tab to be able to store them, or do we have to use a standard stash tab for storing them?

Given the sheer number of different essence types/levels, the currency tab bloat would be insane. Likely just a "dump 'em here" issue.

Kinda surprised the whole awkward "unfreeze the critters to claim your sorta-Alchaos" thing is going in. Prophecy seemed like a natural and very welcome extension of the game systems; Essence was boring and also weird. Oh well. Suppose it'll mean more/better/cheaper ES gear for the CI crowd in future leagues as well, and I can't really claim I won't be selling essences in the future to buy stuff.

Will have to see if they actually improve the early experience in Breach league. Suppose if nothing else I can just leave the critters frozen.
Thank you; I am very happy to hear that essences are staying. Although I seldom play new leagues, I am looking forward to playing the Breach!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info