[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
maykay wrote:

What does your cast speed look like? I'm at 119% in my hideout, but I feel like it could be better.

Currently 134% in HO, I get to 184% after using shield charge + silver flask.
I was poor, because I didn't have anything. But I was rich, because I had a dream.
I just tried to do chimera guardian first time and with 9.5k es the boss just kept flicker striking me till i died.

Any advice?

Thanks
"
Aevykin wrote:
"
Flapdrol wrote:

I am playing Hybrid Low-Life with Presence of Chayula and Prism Guardian with 550 life (after reservation) and 9.5K ES (will probably go to 10.5K ES when I finish crafting mt rings).

All resistances capped (including chaos). 550 life with 75% chaos resistance is definitely do-able as long as you pay attention (and I play T13-T15 maps). 2K should be invulnerable indeed. My damage is currently 9.2K tooltip unbuffed.

Interesting choice, but how do you reckon losing 1 totem? Thats essentially a 50% overall damage increase going from two, which I think beats out Pain Attunement + extra aura.

After a few unfortunate encounters with chaos critters I have moved to Tukohama as well. The dps is about the same (I get 3*6K with Tuko, and 2*9K with low life), but the additional amount of life makes up for it.

As I run Voidbringer, I cannot also include an Essence Worm (resists), so I am running Discipline on life, leaving me with about 1300 life on 75% chaos resistance (which is equivalent to about 9000 life with -70% chaos resistance which should be plenty).

I have kept Pain Attunement: for bosses where I am SURE that there is no Chaos Damage around, I switch on Anger and then I do 3*9K damage.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Dec 23, 2016, 5:18:22 AM
Hey everyone, add me to the list of people struggling with breaches in maps starting at t1-t2. I know the gear isn't great, Tabula in particular, but I don't have much money to work with and I'm not really sure whether I should just farm maps and skip breaches, or start a new character.

OR, maybe I'm overlooking some cheap gear changes that I could afford that might help - suggestions for easy gear replacements (I have about 50 chaos) or passive tree changes would be awesome!

Current Gear:
Spoiler

Current flasks:
Spoiler

Current passive tree:
Spoiler

https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAKWA3UEBwSzBUIHHgj0CaoRlhZvFr8abB8CIvQkqiaVKhMqjSycNsU22DbpOlg8BT1fQZZEoUWdSRtJUUmxTLNQQlJTUzVTUlVLVcZYd1jlWitfBGHiZJ1mnmjyakNsC20Zf8aCm4Pbg_OFbYuMjDaP-pErkm6TJ5Uul5WX9Jo7muCdrp_fogCj8qcIrJiuEq6zvFa86sBUwGbAmtD10nzVgdWm18_YJNn842rkIuvu6_XsVe0873zviPAf8NXxbPId-Tf53frS
"
Aevykin wrote:
"
maykay wrote:

What does your cast speed look like? I'm at 119% in my hideout, but I feel like it could be better.

Currently 134% in HO, I get to 184% after using shield charge + silver flask.

Yeah, I hate the Lab so much that I haven't done Merc Lab yet, for Instruments of Virtue.
I should really get it done, that cast speed buff is quite nice.
Does anyone know the math on empower lvl 4 vs controlled destruction lvl 20q ? i am currently at the point of getting them both just to try it when i get enough currency
"
LastxResort wrote:
I just tried to do chimera guardian first time and with 9.5k es the boss just kept flicker striking me till i died.

Any advice?

Thanks

This fight is in three phases.
after phase he is hiding in the clouds :)
u must quickly go after the clouds and find him
i got movie with this fight on my old gear if i get some time i uploaded but my upload is very slowly :/
ing: Sehemyr
"
blajo wrote:
"
LastxResort wrote:

Any advice?

Thanks

i got movie with this fight on my old gear if i get some time i uploaded but my upload is very slowly :/

I think i got destroyed in the first phase. He just kept using flicker strike over and over again like 5times in a row at least and killed me.

No idea how to deal with it.

i tried to create distance but maybe i should have stayed close?

gonna watch a video and see if i can figure anything out

thanks
Hello i want to ask is this build doing breeches good? Because my current FB build i cant even do breaches i get swarmed and die even with 12k ES. Im curious arent the breech monsters killing the totem fast or no?
"
LastxResort wrote:
"
blajo wrote:
"
LastxResort wrote:

Any advice?

Thanks

I think i got destroyed in the first phase. He just kept using flicker strike over and over again like 5times in a row at least and killed me.

No idea how to deal with it.

i tried to create distance but maybe i should have stayed close?

gonna watch a video and see if i can figure anything out

thanks

i know that. i tell u again if u find him in clouds he stop using flicker and u fight with him normalny like from start :) i know its hard but u must fast skip from clouds to clouds (use whirling blades) to find him.
ing: Sehemyr

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info