[No longer updated] Pizza Sticks: Flameblast Totem Hierophant

"
gregnog wrote:
How much ES are you guys rocking? I have under 6500 at 84.

about 7300 and 10k with vaal discipline (which lasts like 2 seconds)

Have 500 on chest, 250 on helm, 350 on shield (instead of dual wield) and 125 on boots/gloves.

Question! If I'm wearing this armor and have 126 mana after reserves and 714 reserved, will I always take 100% more spell damage????
Last edited by bubblehulk on Dec 11, 2016, 8:41:50 PM
"
bubblehulk wrote:
"
gregnog wrote:

Have 500 on chest, 250 on helm, 350 on shield (instead of dual wield) and 125 on boots/gloves.

I am about to get energy from within, so I will get a bump in ES.

I don't have as good as helm and chest like the poster above us did though.
"
gregnog wrote:
"
bubblehulk wrote:
"
gregnog wrote:

I am about to get energy from within, so I will get a bump in ES.

I don't have as good as helm and chest like the poster above us did though.

guy above us has really insane gear lol
So I guess it's still dogma that life is unplayable? I started breach on the new hybrid version, and even though I'm only level 58 and haven't had big problems yet, all the people saying it's still ci or suck are making me nervous that I'll have to go through the headache of respeccing and getting es gear later...
@BlazeB75: you can play the life version with the new Tukohama Shield. But its ~5 ex.

I play the hybrid version and farm dried like and low lvl maps, then respec into CI.
https://www.twitch.tv/der_rasierer
Why nobody made low life version of this build? Doesn't pain attunement works with totems?

Will Pious Path 'Cannot be affected by Elemental Status Ailments while on Consecrated Ground' remove Righteous Fire?
thx for the build mate, enjoying it realy much so far, only thing i never get is...why do so much people write under a CRIT FLAMEBLAST TEMPLAR INQUISITOR guide..."what would you say to non crit marauder with poop-myself-instead of flameblast" ? ^^

this Guide is pretty straight forward from beginning to the end and fine as it is!

only 1 thing...you can EASY start with only speccing the ES nodes instead of respeccing later ^^

cheers mate

beste Grüße aus Deutschland :D
"
@BlazeB75: you can play the life version with the new Tukohama Shield. But its ~5 ex.

I play the hybrid version and farm dried like and low lvl maps, then respec into CI.

"
leakvoid wrote:
Why nobody made low life version of this build? Doesn't pain attunement works with totems?

To do low-life with ES, you need either a Shavronne's Wrapping or very high Chaos Resistance (or you can dick around with a Solaris Lorica). You also need a way to avoid/diminsh stuns.

I'm playing full hybrid with no intention to go CI: at level 86 I have 2200 life, 7000 ES, +19% chaos resistance.

Saving up for the 5ex or so amulet Presence of Chayula (anti-stun and 60% chaos res), so I can go low-life for an extra aura, 30% more spell damage from Pain Attunement, and switch into Wondertrap with a Culling Strike + Rarity + Arc + Spell Totem in them to finish off very high level bosses.

My tree - I am not using Power Charges, as using Orb of Storms is not necessary at the moment and just slows me down. Maybe I will slot them in when I hit the 90s.

pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAFvApYFQgceCaoMUg5IES0RLxFQEZYWbxslHNwdFCL0JKok2CoLKhMrCiycMtE1uTbFNuk8BT1fQZZEoUVHSVFJsUuuTLNOrlJTWOVaK1xrXfJeXWSdZp5sC20ZcFJ8g3_GgpuD84RIhW2J04t6i4yMNox2jmSPGo9Gj_qSbpMnlS6XlZf0mjuf36EvoqOj8qcIpyunlKi5rhKus7E2tvq3MbmTvFa-isBmwJrDCcNt0B_Q9dH90nzVgdWm18_YJNlb2fzi9-Nq6QLr7uv17TzvfO-I7-vw1fId96b5N_nd-tI=

My gear:
- shitty boots/belt and mediocre Voidbringer
- some life helps a lot for hybrids
- the topaz ring has room for a Elreon's 5-20% ES prefix
- I like Singularity (in combination with Blasphemy - Temporal Chains, as it allows me to Shield Charge forwards rapidly and not get killed when I Shield Charge into a group of blues, improving my clear speed immensely. Yes it does less damage at range, but I do enough dps as is.

Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
Last edited by Flapdrol on Dec 12, 2016, 6:48:41 AM
Suggested CI Tree Improvement:

Delete the following 7 nodes:
- Explosive Impact and the nodes leading to it, for a total of -55% Fire Damage and -5% AOE
- The two 15% crit multiplier nodes near DoomCast for -30% crit multiplier

Add the following 7 nodes:
- Throatseeker and the nodes leading to it, for a total of +54% crit multiplier
- Snowforged and the nodes leading to it for +43% fire damage and 30% crit chance

Total: +24% crit multi, +30% crit chance, -12% fire damage, -5% AOE

Seems like a very good trade to me.
Dear Maligaro,
I left my head in San Francisco, I lost my legs in Peru
My liver and kidney are on holiday in Sydney
And I am sending my Heart to you
--- Love, Malachai
"
Flapdrol wrote:

To do low-life with ES, you need either a Shavronne's Wrapping or a Presence of Chayula (or you can dick around with a Solaris Lorica)

But you can already swap into low life, chaos damage is not an issue in like 2/3 of high lvl maps. That is the point, shavs isn't a must-have in softcore.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info